Is everyone mail taking forever now? USPS changed alot

Snkrs/UPS seems to be ok for me (Midwest). Smoke Grey 1's dropped on 11th got em on 15th. I think Snkrs uses fed ex for west coast and I think ppl are having issues with them. Ordered Japan 1's on Friday, hasn't shipped yet. We'll see how it goes.

There is no reason to be paying for Priority Shipping then...but they purposely slowing the mail down...

Yeah, that’s not how it works. :lol:

If it was that easy nobody would be jobless. But alas, you have to be able to pay people for working lol.
You gotta love it.

People, including postal workers like yourself, are trying to point out how the Post Office is being sabotage intentionally by of political reasons, and dudes come with comments like these.

Last edited:
Just wait til all this Covid stuff goes away. I pretty much blame it on that.. They usually deliver my mail at around 12-12:30pm. Ever since the pandemic happened, the maillman would still be delivering mail at around 8'ish in the evening at times. It's just crazy how all this has messed up their normal routine.

Just wait til all this Covid stuff goes away. I pretty much blame it on that.. They usually deliver my mail at around 12-12:30pm. Ever since the pandemic happened, the maillman would still be delivering mail at around 8'ish in the evening at times. It's just crazy how all this has messed up their normal routine.
It is not just Covid-19

A Trump loyalist has been installed as Postmaster General and he is making changes that is slowing down the mail, because Trump believes mail in ballots will hurt him in the election.

COVID has been a factor for a while now and we haven't seen these widespread MAJOR slowdowns until now

It's more Trump than COVID

Who would've thought that sabotaging the USPS was going to be a tactic for that damn cheater in the White House.

Ordered a charger last week. Amazon page says it was left in my mailbox Friday afternoon. I checked this AM and it's not there. I live in an apt building and asked our mailroom attendant who didn't have the package on his side. I'll give it until tomorrow until I call Amazon and complain.

Just like I feared. Last month everything got to their destination on time. This month multiple scans at the same location, even though my packages were dropped off much close to the hub, removing one more destination scan

It's clear what's happening and people still don't want to believe it. :smh:
big facts. its so frustrating. many of us saw a lot of this coming day 1.
here we are years later... *Facepalm*

if biden doesn't win...
even if he does and trump doesn't leave...

….

Back
Top Bottom