is French Montana AA But Not Black?

Luckily in the souf Jacket fashion isnt even really a thing. I haven't had to rock a full jacket in years. let alone think if the one I was wearing was "hot" or "in style"

Yall NY cats be beefing between borroughs lmao. always hilarious to me. "boogie down bronx" always sounded cool back in the day

And we never got a face pic of Wavy girl, just a sad soppy tiddy pic. He was to pwussy to post a full pic of her

Would y'all clown Big Body Bes the way y'all clowning alp? :nerd: :lol: Bes rocks butter softs too, but he's also the OD goon

Last edited:
Would y'all clown Big Body Bes the way y'all clowning alp? :nerd: :lol: Bes rocks butter softs too, but he's also the OD goon

Yooo that dude is ******* hilarious. When he was on taxstone podcast...lawd that episode had me crying. He was like

"Me and my mans was walking down the street and this lil mfer pulled a strap on us. Some ******** raven a lil 25. My mans said wtf u gonna do with that ********? And he spit on him. He hocked a loogey on his northface"

:rofl: :rofl:

What's going on in here? Every time I come back it's getting crazier. If you have any black blood in you you're black... I'm Trinidadian who considers himself black. Yes other races are abundant on my father side. Im mixed But my hair is coarse my nose is wide and my light skin still gets ashy. Anybody denies being black is just uninformed and misguided. NH , come over to our side. We welcome you and your arsenal of pelle pelle leathers.

True story:

my 3.5 year old nephew (who is mixed)

one day I was goofing around with him, he puts his arm up to my arm and he tells me "Your black like my daddy im white like my mommy". :lol:

I look at, him and realizing I might have a lil ninjahood on my hands I had to nip it in the bud quick so I told him:

"naaaaaah buddy, it don't work like that. :smile: "
"Your black, and I'm black, your dad black we all black, isn't that cool? "

he looks me confused for a sec, and says "wha?"

I respond: "Hey don't worry, you'll get a lil darker as you get older"

Next time he see's me he runs over with a big smile on his face pointing to the skin his arm "'m getting black like you!!" :lol: :pimp:

True story:

one day I was goofing around with him, he puts his arm up to my arm and he tells me "Your black like my daddy im white like my mommy". :lol:

I look at, him and realizing I might have a lil ninjahood on my hands I had to nip it in the bud quick so I told him:

Next time he see's me he runs over with a big smile on his face pointing to the skin his arm "'m getting black like you!!" :lol: :pimp:

You did him a lifetime solid. [emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji][emoji]128079[/emoji][emoji]127997[/emoji] This coming from a light skinned dude who thought the same way around that age until I got corrected around the same age.

Repped. :nthat:

Last edited:
True story:

Good guy Uncle Osh.

Very Dope man :pimp:

True story:

Good guy Uncle Osh.

Very Dope man :pimp:

Got that ninjahood spirit up outta him :lol: :pimp:

True story:

Why does his blackness over ride his whitness

Why does his blackness over ride his whitness
It's not that his Blackness nullifies his whiteness. In the good ol' U.S. of A, no matter how light skin you are, the white majority is going to treat you as a black man, which means you're treated very differently. It's important that young boys know this early on, so they aren't surprised when they aren't accepted or treated differently than their white counterparts, even though they are mixed. I'm "mixed" btw, but consider myself a black man, and it's a lesson my dad taught me very early on.

Back
Top Bottom