Is height the one unsubstitutable factor? Vol Under 5'5

Status
Not open for further replies.
5'8 here, im bulked up too never had a issue.. every girl besides my wife have come to me rather than vice versa..

Thank God I'm 6'1. I know some shorter dudes that still do well with the ladies, but I also see the Napoleon syndrome too. In the end it's all about confidence. If you don't have that, you better have enough stacks to stand on.

Thank God I'm 6'1. I know some shorter dudes that still do well with the ladies, but I also see the Napoleon syndrome too. In the end it's all about confidence. If you don't have that, you better have enough stacks to stand on.

That's the worst. I know this short dude who's always trying to fight everyone. Like dude sit in a corner and chill. We saved him from like 4 fights in a night. Clowns, no one thinks you're cooler because you're popping off at the mouth and want to get in a fight you'll lose.

6'5" checking in....

nthat.gif

I never notcied height was such a big issue until online dating. Chicks (who are like 5'0) put in their profile "MUST BE 7'1 AND ABOVE.. I've had plenty of times where I'm vibing hard with a chick and shes feeling me, and then she hits me with the "How tall are you" question, I tell them 5'7 and I get unmatched lol..But confidence and a good physique is everything. I go to the gym regularly but I'm NOT bulky, you don't want to be a bulky short dude, it's not a good look. But if you carry yourself well, stay fit, and have confidence, you will still flourish. 

I never notcied height was such a big issue until online dating. Chicks (who are like 5'0) put in their profile "MUST BE 7'1 AND ABOVE.. I've had plenty of times where I'm vibing hard with a chick and shes feeling me, and then she hits me with the "How tall are you" question, I tell them 5'7 and I get unmatched lol..But confidence and a good physique is everything. I go to the gym regularly but I'm NOT bulky, you don't want to be a bulky short dude, it's not a good look. But if you carry yourself well, stay fit, and have confidence, you will still flourish. 

Exactly. Their loss not mine. I keep it pushing. I don't mind a tall broad and I'm semi heavy for my height these days in a good way. I'm def the biggest 5'8" dude in the room if that makes sense.

Last edited:

Exactly. Their loss not mine. I keep it pushing. I don't mind a tall broad and I'm semi heavy for my height these days in a good way. I'm def the biggest 5'8" dude in the room these days if that makes sense.
at first i was kinda offset by the thought of meeting a chick online that was taller than me but nah b, I wanna embrace that. lemme get weird with it.

Im 5 11. But i wish I was 6 3

My ex hates short guys. She put a quote up on ig.

Girl-how tall are you
Guy-5
Girl-lmao bye

Smh. But id like a girl to be shorter than me. Nothing like tall yambs

Yeah it doesn't worry me at all. Makes me feel like a boss with a tall girl. :lol:

Just in general. Not online dating. I'll mess with a 5'2" girl too.

Last edited:
I find it so much easier to bag a shorty because I'm 6"3 they all say the same thing, they prefer a taller dude. Even the short girls these days stay taking about they have a height requirement smh

Well goldenarmz is 6'8, both hbw and ninjahood are 6'1 and EWD IS 6'6 so 6'1-6'8 is where its best to be

5' 8" checking in and never had any troubles...like many have said it's all about your game...taller chicks will say my man needs to be ____ height but you get to know them and put some game on them and they forget about that quick. 

5'11" here

That feel when you walk in a room and bishes be mirin. If they gotta look up at you to talk to you, you in them yambs automatically :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom