Is height the one unsubstitutable factor? Vol Under 5'5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 5'8 and have taken down woman 6ft. Confidence is everything.

Maybe because I'm short but I find it dope when you're girl is taller than you. It's like you got a supermodel on a leash, especially when they're in heels
smokin.gif
i like it when my female is taller than me with heels on too, i like my females 5'10 and up but i still take whatever i see i like

imo i think if a guy is short its an absolute must you be diesel like the rock, bein skinny and short is just not safe 

all that bein said, chicks 5'8 absolutely love my height, chicks 5'11-6'1 like that im built like a solid wideout

im 6'2

5'11" here

That feel when you walk in a room and bishes be mirin. If they gotta look up at you to talk to you, you in them yambs automatically
smokin.gif
Bruh im so contempt being 5'11, Being an extra inch or 2 would be ill but i feel like I just made it 
roll.gif

4' 11.5'' (always gotta add that half :lol:)

In grade/middle school, wanted to be taller, but as you get older, you realize you gotta work with what you got. Def used being short to my advantage a few times. Always dated girls a little taller - never over 5'6", but it wasn't too much of an issue growing up (pun intended).

The wife's only 4'11", so my kids got no chance. :smh:

4' 11.5'' (always gotta add that half :lol:)

In grade/middle school, wanted to be taller, but as you get older, you realize you gotta work with what you got. Def used being short to my advantage a few times. Always dated girls a little taller - never over 5'6", but it wasn't too much of an issue growing up (pun intended).

The wife's only 4'11", so my kids got no chance. :smh:

you legit 4' 11.5" fam?

My older brother 6'5
My lil brother 6'6 
eek.gif

He frail though, he can't see me.

My older (half) brother short as hell, like 5'5 or something lol he been low key salty his whole life.
laugh.gif
 My younger brother is like that he 5'8 and I give him a hard time about every so often.

I remember asking him did he ask the doctor the height his baby boy is going to be so he could get a estimate of how tall he going to be. Dude got salty and said our older brother got all the height, I got some, and he didnt get ****. 
roll.gif
Was like its not that serious I was just wondering.

Dudes that think like this about height are already at the game over stage. Just carry yourself and you will not experience thing. I'm 6 flat btw.

Yea I would have been good at 6'2

My older brother 6'5, fam thought I was going to be taller than him. Glad that didnt happen. Thats when you start to reach into that weird height zone
That "why you just da hell you just walking around the earth living a meager life when you 6'7, go play a sport b, what wrong with you" height zone 
laugh.gif

Thats how I look at anyone over 6'6

I'm 5'6. Don't really care anymore. Never really bothered me that much. I mean I could still play football and basketball fairly well so it's not like it didn't hinder me in that sense

Also it's like I run into more people my size on the average then tall people. Like on the office there are like 2 people who are over 6'4. So they're the ones that stand out of anything

In my adult life, the only time it ever comes up is online dating. And I don't really need a chick who feels the need to put that

Last edited:
5'7 

wishing i was 5'10, i hope my kids are atleast 5'10

being under 5'5 and an asian male is an "L" hat trick.

never understood the disdain for short guys. nobody has any control over their height.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
6 foot checking in i think something that hinders my chances with females is I look mad young. Skinny with the young face even tho I'm tall chick's don't beast. This I'm sure pertains to shorter dudes as well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom