Is it acceptable to bring a girl home to this?

Yo that **** don't work past college kid

People be stuggling working two jobs to live like that in SF smh

If a chick is set on ******* before you open the door, best believe she still gon **** you regardless

my cousin needed a ride from ways away. I decided to help her out and pick her up. She said she was at her gf place and that to call her when I was nearby. So I finally show up on the street she said and I don't see anything. So I double check the address and call her. She comes out of this commercial building and I'm thinking oh the party was at a business. I park in the parking lot and walk in and wtf. Her Gf lives inside a storage locker. Like in the show storage wars. I was just confused AF and never seen that before. Her and her moms and pops. They've been broken up since. And I'm sure that was the deal breaker.

http://api.ning.com/files/EZg7dfmYq21HJvvVFwLNjMyb89GdwYf---6wXwFVbnpUrYhm33puEvHoF8nYAUYyMusiZKlP727jP91s4ebaeKbGCQeCW--b/davehesterstoragewars.jpg[/quote]

:eek :rollin my ***** is u SRS?

Last edited:
You got a strong back to pride ratio. Dudes act like struggling is beneath them. :lol: Whatever man.

I see this thread and still can't make sense of that.

Can't hate all the way but man :lol: I can't call it.

my cousin needed a ride from ways away. I decided to help her out and pick her up. She said she was at her gf place and that to call her when I was nearby. So I finally show up on the street she said and I don't see anything. So I double check the address and call her. She comes out of this commercial building and I'm thinking oh the party was at a business. I park in the parking lot and walk in and wtf. Her Gf lives inside a storage locker. Like in the show storage wars. I was just confused AF and never seen that before. Her and her moms and pops. They've been broken up since. And I'm sure that was the deal breaker.

http://api.ning.com/files/EZg7dfmYq21HJvvVFwLNjMyb89GdwYf---6wXwFVbnpUrYhm33puEvHoF8nYAUYyMusiZKlP727jP91s4ebaeKbGCQeCW--b/davehesterstoragewars.jpg[/quote]

:eek :rollin my ***** is u SRS?[/quote]
My friend rented out a storage space in Tx just to sleep there over night :lol Don't think he was lying.

This seems like an extreme to be living in there like it's an apt though.

Air mattress?

Nah b I need a firmer surface for traction purposes b.

Last edited:
It ain't even that. I had an air mattress back in the day. **** was mad uncomfortable. I actually got a good night's sleep when I slept on the floor with a blanket covering it

You got a strong back to pride ratio. Dudes act like struggling is beneath them. :lol: Whatever man.

Last edited:
I rather **** in the car b, that's embarrasing as hell

Somewhere in the heights Ninjahood grinning

Is not a struggle when dudes are paying upwards of 3k for that amount of space, that's a choice to sleep in a box while you live in the trendy hot spot

Yeah OP of course just say get the **** up there and I'll beat it up. Or get some strength so you can toss the H up there.
**** you can have the H style Mr. Dover

I rather **** in the car b, that's embarrasing as hell

Somewhere in the heights Ninjahood grinning

Man ******* out there don't give a ****. They be getting trains ran on them on rooftops and stairwells.

I mean, you can bring a bird to a setup like that, but don't plan on tearing dem guts up on that accident waiting to happen contraption.

I've broken sturdier metal framed beds before.

**** what that *** think. she come to the crib after the club, she realizes she doesn't know you and she's already subconsciously accepted the fact she may very well be ******* on a pile of dirty clothes, she doesnt give a ****.

Last edited:
My bunk bed in jail looked sturdier than that bed, what's the point of the top bunk and no bottom bunk like u gotta climb up all
the time? Hell naw, why isn't the bed just on the floor , prolly safer anyway Jawn looks like it was built buy a inexperienced handyman

This
I mean, you can bring a bird to a setup like that, but don't plan on tearing dem guts up on that accident waiting to happen contraption.

I've broken sturdier metal framed beds before.

[IMG]http://media20.giphy.com/media/KCW8Gcg1T8PK/giphy.gif?w=320

**** what that *** think. she come to the crib after the club, she realizes she doesn't know you and she's already subconsciously accepted the fact she may very well be ******* on a pile of dirty clothes, she doesnt give a ****.
top 5 NTer of the year right here

this is even worse, mattress on cinder blocks 
roll.gif
 who even does that 
sick.gif

Last edited:
Those are storage compartments. :lol:

What do you do when you're smashing and they start shifting under you? That can't be comfortable.

Back
Top Bottom