Is it just me or is anybody ready for an 8 retro?

I think it's just you. My joints still clean in the 3 colorways that matter.

Originally Posted by doza

what are bugs bunny 8s, and why do they call them that?

^ Bugs Bunny 8's are in reference to the white/red colorway, but people usually refer to all of them as "Bugs Bunny's". The reason being the straps that cross each other on the midfoot of the shoe. Moreso, when the original ad campagin ran for the air jordans ( 7&8 specifically), they used Looney Tunes characters. Therefore the 8's are referred to as the Bugs Bunny's and the 7's are known as "Hare's".

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Only Retro 8's worth buying are the White/Red, Aqua, and Playoff.

I'm ready for some 17's more than 8's though.

black and silver

this is why they're called bugs bunnies

get it while its hot , get itwhile it's buttered
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by si3n4

Not me. I'd rather see some quality retros of the 16s, 17s, 18s, and 19s. I know quality and retros don't go hand in hand, but I'd much rather see that than the 8s again...
def some 16s! 

i think we can all wait on some 8's for a few more years ...........................................................peace23

Still have my Peapods, they're okay to me but I'd much rather have another pair of Aquas.

I sold my Aquas about 4 months ago. Never wore those, or the Orange Blaze ones Ih ave. They just sat in their box. Then whenever I would wear the Aquas I felt like I had little kids shoes on.

Easy pass on all and every 8.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

There's already been rumors that there will some VIII's retroing in 2012 or 2013. Personally, I care only for the Aquas.

same with me lmao

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Only Retro 8's worth buying are the White/Red, Aqua, and Playoff.

I'm ready for some 17's more than 8's though.

agreed i need a fresh pair of the white/red CW.....

I think they're gonna pop up with a new viii cw to go along with a retro cw like the stealth and bc3 grey xiv then last shots

I had the Aquas as a kid when they first came out so I'd definitely like to see them release again this year.

Wouldn't mind adding the Chrome's to the family, but I won't lose sleep if those don't drop again.  Got the ones I need, the Playoffs & Aqua's in particular have been tanks for me.

Back
Top Bottom