Is IT me OR is evry1 Cutting their Braids/dreds OFF ????

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Oh naw. Not around here. As long as wayne is still "hot", everyone is gonna keep their dreads. I swear MD/DC gotta be the young money capital of the world. Everyone has dreads. My girl's p got dreads.

lmao

you aint lyin moe,

even in north VA its dread head central, on the highway atleast, but if im in a room with 5 people 2 outta the five ATLEAST have dreads/ braids. i cut my hair4 years ago, i was growin it for 4 years too, palomalu status, i didnt want dreads, im spanish... but my #+! was to long n girls didnt even wanna braid it cuzit took to long lol. so i banged the 2 fat braids for a few months then just said eff it n chopped it off. now i got the bald head poppin off.

Originally Posted by AiRodney23

Originally Posted by RetroJTino

Oh naw. Not around here. As long as wayne is still "hot", everyone is gonna keep their dreads. I swear MD/DC gotta be the young money capital of the world. Everyone has dreads. My girl's p got dreads.

...What?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by WinstonDon

i think the real "dread heads" will keep theirs but the people who hopped on the fad are the ones cutting theirs now
definitely. if by "dread heads" u mean the goons well of course. They dreads ain't affectin none of their day to day activities. I had my joints for like 5 years and cut them cuz I'm trying to get these corporate dollars even tho I held off so long. prolly should have cut em soonerand ida been that much closer

Yea that long +@* Played out. Women love the clean look. You can rock the fitted or skully the right...all that long hair is for kids. I mean if you got yourdreads clean and taped up right I guess you aight... but all that big bushy +@* and gold teeth like these southern cats.... CUT THAT +@* OFF!! I had braids awhile back and kept em clean, I thought I was clean with it. When i cut em off every chick was like "You look waayyyyy better with the low low." SoI'm like "was I lookin bad when I had em?" lol
But you do gota think about jobs and all or whatever. Step ya $$! up.

Nothing new, guys go through a long hair phase then chop it off for a new look.

Low Cut ceasar is more sexy anyway..

I'm thinking about cutting hair off
ohwell.gif

After about 8 years it's hard to let go
laugh.gif

Might lose my mojo...word to Samson
tired.gif

hella people out here chopped their braids/dreads, but a lot of people are just starting also. i still got mine after 3 years and its about half way down myback. dont think i could ever cut it

I cut mines off @ the turn of '08. I just needed a new look for a new year. I had mines for like 5 years. I miss it err now and then, but I'm stillglad I cut it. Can't be a CEO with braids...

RetroJTino wrote: Oh naw. Not around here. As long as wayne is still "hot", everyone is gonna keep their dreads. I swear MD/DC gotta be the young money capital of the world. Everyone has dreads. My girl's p got dreads.

yeah you right, there are a lot of people in DC with locs its like the new fad around the way, mainly because of lil wayne and its not just guys, girls whorock them, too. We even had a forum at my university talking about the locs look and how its spreading like wildfire

By the way i've been rocking the braids for over 3 years now and I don't know when i'll cut it

Originally Posted by Executive76

I'm thinking about cutting hair off
ohwell.gif

After about 8 years it's hard to let go
laugh.gif

Might lose my mojo...word to Samson
tired.gif
Thats exactly how i feel.
Im 7 years in.
I clipped my hair, like 6 inches last month and been feeling so sad every since.
Figured i'd ease my way into a ceasar again by cutting my hair in stages.
I stepped out the chair like
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

I dont think im ever cutting it again until i need a job.

And i aint ever had trouble picking up females.
They love my hair.

I cut my hair off after growing it out for abut 8 years..... I just got tired of debating back and forth and I actually don't regret doing it.

After having hair for 6 years, i cut mine last December. Not many Accountants walkin around with braids

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

I need help gettin waves
frown.gif
all you need is carrot creme and maybe a pomade to lay it down at night...other then that just brush

Back
Top Bottom