Is it Mo to wear Uggs? I'm really considering a pair.

Originally Posted by Sorkoram

If you got to question your sexuality in an article of clothing, then you shouldn't buy it.

i'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality but that doesn't mean i'd leave my house in a dress

I really don't see how its gay when dudes have been rocking them for half a century..

It just looks gay cause like..95% of people you see wearing Uggs are broads..

Like I said, I'm gonna get a pair for next winter, no doubt.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

If you got to question your sexuality in an article of clothing, then you shouldn't buy it.
i'm perfectly comfortable with my sexuality but that doesn't mean i'd leave my house in a dress
laugh.gif
That's taking it to the extreme. I'm talkingabout questionable things in regards to men, not something made completely for women.
roll.gif

I hate uggs period...

Men wearing uggs is down right crazy!

And the thought of you even considering it ......lol

There aren't that many articles of clothing that scream "HEY GUYS, I'M GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"*, but Uggs on a man are definitely one of them.*Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

laugh.gif
That's taking it to the extreme. I'm talking about questionable things in regards to men, not something made completely for women.
roll.gif

laugh.gif
i know what you meant. the high boot uggs are just extremely feminine in my, and most peoples', opinion.

if you really want uggs, i'd go with these in the chestnut color: http://www.uggaustralia.com/ProductDetails.aspx?gID=m&productID=5102

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

There aren't that many articles of clothing that scream "HEY GUYS, I'M GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"*, but Uggs on a man are definitely one of them. *Not that there's anything wrong with that.
True, but I'm not gay though.

Freshman year of college there was a kid at orientaiton I was semi friends w/ that I would randomly run into all the time...

One time I ran into him wearing Uggs... I tried so hard not to laugh...

Seriously if you have to ask this question... you may want to reconsider what team you are playing for

you on nt you should know better.
i seen a bamma on fordham rocking these. he thought he was doing it... he really wasnt.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pr1nts

nope, i got a pair. they are hella comfy i wear them all the time.
From Queens?
Got Nas as your AVY?

Hiphop wants nothin to do wit you.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom