Is it Mo to wear Uggs? I'm really considering a pair.

no cooty cat for you sir. Why would you put on them things????? They look like some warrior/kung fu boots
sick.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif
On the real, I bet if Kanye rocks 'em, hypebeasts will be all over this.
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

These dudes were prolly the same cats that clowned punk rockers that wear tight +*# girl pants..

Originally Posted by eye see soles

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

There aren't that many articles of clothing that scream "HEY GUYS, I'M GAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"*, but Uggs on a man are definitely one of them. *Not that there's anything wrong with that.
True, but I'm not gay though.

Understood. That's why you shouldn't wear them. Unless you don't care if you're wearing something that to the objective outsider is a sign ofhomosexuality. It's almost like wearing a shirt that says "I'm Gay" on it. If that's your thing, do it.

Aight, while the Shawn Waynes pic was loading I was expecting to see him with the leather version of the uggs...

If I posted the pic of the mens leather with wool at the upper only they would do no justice, they are foldable at the top...so you don't get to see thewhole look...

But the joint Shawn Waynes got on are a def. no go...

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

laugh.gif
On the real, I bet if Kanye rocks 'em, hypebeasts will be all over this.
roll.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
Damn dudes is corny why dudes make this exact statement in every thread that has to do with clothing? $!$+ took a 180 and went from the teenyboppers on dudes nuts to the anti-Yeezy dudes mentioning him any chance they can
smh.gif

dudes in uggs are very ayo. go pick up some clarks originals, they're far superior and no +##% to boot.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

i swear you would never get p wearing them *+*%$

obviously, any man wearing them joints aint concerned bout gettin P___
cuz any man wearing them joints is only concerned abou getting that D___

1396-287565-d.jpg

Maybe I'll put pics up so dudes can get the whole effect with jeans on...and like I said the upper part can fold down, fire...

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

1396-287565-d.jpg

Maybe I'll put pics up so dudes can get the whole effect with jeans on...and like I said the upper part can fold down, fire...

nothing wrong with these, these are normal boots. But the ones girls wear are a no-no dammit

Originally Posted by GaBeGRaMz

1396-287565-d.jpg

He obviously isn't talking about these those seeing as how plenty of other company's make these same kind of boots.

I got nothing against the moccasin looking ones. But when you wearing the ones you posted that every other female wears, then yes you are 'mo

Can't be a serious question

I've only seen one guy wearing a pair, and everybody was
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom