Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

Is It Rude/Pretentious To Request Guests To Take Their Shoes Off Upon Entering Your Home?

• Total voters
Unless it was raining, snowing or you just walked through a mud field I'm not asking you to take off your shoes, I think that **** is lame, a floor is a floor, I'm not attempting to eat off mines, I don't have small children crawling around my apt and I don't have carpets...if I can't have people walk into my place with their shoes as long as they are relatively clean, I just won't invite you over

So you cool with dog ****, chew spit, homeless piss, garbage juice all over your floors?

Not surprising coming from a dude who munches on his own jizz from his womans anal cavity.

What if they got stinky feet tho?

Sn to post ratio

It's funny: if someone asked me this question 4-5 years ago I probably would've said yes. Now that I have my own place and realize how much work it takes to keep it up to my standards of cleanliness I've realized the errors in my ways.

I'd wager that a lot of people that answer "yes" to this question either has someone in their life that does the majority of the cleaning for them, or they just have really low standards of cleanliness.

Word, i bet SupremeBeing5 SupremeBeing5 mom is fed up cleaning the mess he tracks around the crib with his jordans

Srs question tho. You gonna be like damn b your feet stink throw your shoes back on or just smell it?

Srs question tho. You gonna be like damn b your feet stink throw your shoes back on or just smell it?

A lot of people do got stinky feet... which is why I don’t care much for taking shoes off anymore. I used to, because that’s how I was raised, especially in Hawaii.

But as I grew older, I developed my own pet peeves... and one of those things is smell.

I can’t stand stinky feet, I can’t stand people who fart on purpose and think it’s funny, I can’t stand people who don’t attempt to look the other direction or cover their mouth before they burp... ect.

So if your feet/socks stink... keep your ****ing shoes on and don’t step on the carpet or sit on the couch. Grab a stool and sit your *** in the kitchen.

Not surprising coming from a dude who munches on his own jizz from his womans anal cavity.
pumped_kid.gif

If I was to enforce such a rule and somebody had stink feet, I'd hope they'd remember they feet stink and speak up. Even if it's just pullin' me to the side say something, don't make me call you out

I'll admit, growing up I thought it was weird when my Asian friends used to ask us to take off our shoes by the front door. I never really thought much about it until I had children and they were crawling around on the carpets and I lowkey became a germophobe. We have the carpets steam cleaned every year or so and it's amazing how much grime still comes up, even though wifey vacuums all the damn time.

Lol @ you thinking thats an actual name.

Go help your mom vacuum the crib kid. Im sure shed appreciate it and extend your curfew a lil bit

Curfew you say hmmm.... too much kid shows im assuming.

Sounds like the comeback of a bully in a Disney movie.

Thats because you walking on carpet.

I got hardwood floors imported from Italy.

You got carpet deported from China.

We not even on the same floors to be talking floors.
Bruh the scenario, is you going to someone else's house and being told to take off your shoes.

I don't give a **** about your floors.

And no. I don't just have carpet. Hardwood floors as well. You don't sweep or own a mop?

The reason ya dirty Italian floors remain dirty is cuz you walking on them with dirty kicks.

Last edited:
Bruh the scenario, is you going to someone elsecs house abd being told tonyake off your shoes.

I don't give a **** about your floors.

And no. I don't just have carpet. Hardwood floors as well. You don't sweep or own a mop?

The reason ya dirty Italian floors remain dirty is cuz you walking on them with dirty kicks.

You don't even have your own spot shut up.

Back
Top Bottom