Is it time to retro the 16's?

It's been almost 9 years since these were originally released. Yes, I know that they were released in theCDP's last year, but I was wondering if any of you think we need some OG and new CW of these this classic and if anyone has any insight on JB will handleretroing some of there later sig shoes?

I wish they would retro the Cherrywoods but i know that's not going to happen anytime soon.

Originally Posted by Cicero Avenue Dopeman

nah do tha 17s 1st

with the case
pimp.gif

17's are garbage. The 16's ARE dope as $^%$ especially without the "bra". I would love for JB to retro the other colorways aside form the cdpcw. Doubt they will for a while though. The early retro's are on deck. hopefully some OG cw's are brought to us.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Too early to retro these imo, maybe in like 5+ years.
honestly if u didn't get da 16/7 CDP shame on you...probably da best pack behind da 11/12

OG color black and red 16's
pimp.gif

ya might as well just get da 16.5's they look pretty spot on.

the 16.5 has actually been selling really good due to its resemalence to the 16s. I would definately take some 16 retros tho. I was just thinking to myselfwhen will JB get back on scheduele with the retros I literally remember them doing the 12s one year 13s the next year 14s after that and finally stopping thecycle with those whack 15s. THey have given it a nice little break I think its finally about time to retro them

Back
Top Bottom