Is it true that Def Jam Officially Shelved Thug Motivation 103?

I meean I haven't heard anything about the album since Trap or die 2. Is it true?? If so.. 
indifferent.gif
@Def Jam

I meean I haven't heard anything about the album since Trap or die 2. Is it true?? If so.. 
indifferent.gif
@Def Jam

Am i the only one that thought his singles 'All white everything' and 'Jizzle' both sounded like the same EXACT damn songs? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I mean seriously...i have no hate for jeezy, i have 'The Inspiration' i thought that was a great album... but Dudes music doesnt progress... Bury Me a G was such a 
pimp.gif
 song... why doesnt dude keep workin with J.U.S.T.I.C.E league? Why not make more music like that? 

Enough of Shawty Redd 'Bangers'
indifferent.gif
...they weaksauce now...same repetitive drums and synths, enough of that stuff mayne, no one cares if you 'jizzlin' around the streets. Not everyone in america wanna hear that trap crap. 

Wake me up from being back to sleep on him when he puts out something with some kinda substance...or at least fresh. 
grin.gif

Am i the only one that thought his singles 'All white everything' and 'Jizzle' both sounded like the same EXACT damn songs? 
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

I mean seriously...i have no hate for jeezy, i have 'The Inspiration' i thought that was a great album... but Dudes music doesnt progress... Bury Me a G was such a 
pimp.gif
 song... why doesnt dude keep workin with J.U.S.T.I.C.E league? Why not make more music like that? 

indifferent.gif
...they weaksauce now...same repetitive drums and synths, enough of that stuff mayne, no one cares if you 'jizzlin' around the streets. Not everyone in america wanna hear that trap crap. 

Wake me up from being back to sleep on him when he puts out something with some kinda substance...or at least fresh. 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LiCeNseD To BaLL

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
I don't know why but that was hilarious to me. 
roll.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MindOfCritic

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

pimp.gif

indifferent.gif

grin.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
That's because it is. 

Back
Top Bottom