is it true

i dont understand some 1 send me the invite once i use it i can get 2 more or thats it no more a person has 2 wait ill they send u another invite

Originally Posted by aeyJ23

i dont understand some 1 send me the invite once i use it i can get 2 more or thats it no more a person has 2 wait ill they send u another invite
huh

i mean that that after i use my code i have 2 wait 2 get another invite from flightclub

roll.gif
there not gona kick you out if you bought one pair there not stupidenough to get rid of people who are buying the product. Who told you this

Instead of making this worthless post, try logging into Flight Club again. You need the code to become a MEMBER of flight club. When they say "1 useonly" they are telling you NOBODY else can use that code. Thats why they GIVE YOU 2 INVITES WHEN YOU SIGN UP.

so i can get in flightclub ne time after i use the invite

Yes.

I think people get confused because they think the membership is only good for one time when it's only the CODE. Meaning you can only use that one codeONCE and not give it to anyone else. Once you use YOUR code, you are set and a part of Flight Club.

Wow...these posts are so meaningless and it's ruining people's eyesight trying to read all of this dyslexic garbage!
sick.gif

I still don't get what you guys are saying.

I entered the invitation key the first time I entered, but I logged out, and now I'm logging back in again, but it's still asking me for a Flight ClubInvitation Key.

No, I used my invitation code the first time, and now everytime I log in it doesnt even ask for it.

Wow. I cant believe someone has no idea how to use a code for one website but somehow got through all the crap it took to become a member of niketalk.Aren't people supposed to know how to use a computer by now? This is easy kid, you take the code, use it to gain entrance to the website. Once you do that,you are a member and get 2 invites to give to whoever you want. HOW can you not know this? hahahahaha

Back
Top Bottom