Is it weird that when I.....

laugh.gif

You think about a website full of dudes while you're with a girl.

I call suspect.

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

90% of the time, I'm not even in the room mentally, I'm just going through the motions.

thadownlow.jpg

cholo1.jpg
And how is that a gay statement? I swear some of you probably think Europeans are gay because they kiss when greeting each other. Grow the hell upyou imbeciles.

maybe it is due to the fact that I'm an imbecile, but I was under the impression that the phrase "going through the motions" is used when someoneis completing an act without full conviction due to ambivalence.

if 90% of the time you are having sex with a female .. your not giving it your all because you don't care ..........

but i was kidding .. so fallback

Originally Posted by s0larp0wer

maybe it is due to the fact that I'm an imbecile, but I was under the impression that the phrase "going through the motions" is used when someone is completing an act without full conviction due to ambivalence.

if 90% of the time you are having sex with a female .. your not giving it your all because you don't care ..........

but i was kidding .. so fallback
It's not that I don't care but dig this... it's like I got to what I was trying to get to so once I'm in it, the chase is over
frown.gif
....and I'm just there to finish what I've started, if thatmakes sense. The rest is just me thinking, "Damn, nice toes shorty" then proceeding to make those toes curl just cause I can. I'm not usuallyhaving sex AND thinking about sex simultaneously. I think about sex until the thoughts make me have to go have sex so that I can stop thinking about sex, nahmean? I be thinking about sex while having a drink, having company, having fun, etc... so then I go have sex. Then when I'm having sex I'm thinkingabout having a drink, having company, having fun, etc. Get it? It's a cycle. If that's gay to NT...whatever.

Back
Top Bottom