Is it weird that when I.....

haven't been on NT all day and I'm smashin a breezy at night, all i can think about is being on NT instead???

discuss

By smashing a breezy you mean pron hub dont you?So right now your "smashing" while being on NT.We all do it dont worry

indifferent.gif

We have the equivalent of this on JJB. Girls will get through humping, take their laptops to the bathroom RIGHT AFTER, and post about the sex they just had. Imean, REALLY? If the @@## was that good, you'd be basking, not talking to folks about it 5 minutes later.

Originally Posted by Glory Glory Hallelujah

We have the equivalent of this on JJB. Girls will get through humping, take their laptops to the bathroom RIGHT AFTER, and post about the sex they just had. I mean, REALLY? If the @@## was that good, you'd be basking, not talking to folks about it 5 minutes later.
o really

Originally Posted by msDUNKtastic

By smashing a breezy you mean pron hub dont you?So right now your "smashing" while being on NT.We all do it dont worry
nerd.gif
you should speak for your fam... when i say"smashing"...i actully mean "smashing". no pron included. good work airing out your dirty laundry though
laugh.gif

Sometimes I do this
laugh.gif
... it's usually not on purpose. I'm just scatter brained like that. It doesn't really matter though cuz it keeps you fromprematurely finishing = More fun for her. I just get mad when it's been 45 mins to a hour and I'm still going cuz I haven't focused one bit on whatI was supposed to be focusing on
smh.gif
. 90% of the time, I'm not even in the room mentally, I'm just going through the motions.

Back
Top Bottom