Is it wrong??

i have been a member since 05 and i only have 15 posts!! lol. i dont have much to say, im more of a lurker.

Is it wrong to say you need to keep your post count at 15 for the rest of your NT life?

Screw that...It took me a good 4 months to get approved.I'm gona post as much as I can since I couldnt join in the convos before.

Originally Posted by PraVokal

Screw that...It took me a good 4 months to get approved.I'm gona post as much as I can since I couldnt join in the convos before.
damn... well look at it this way... its only gonna take you 2months to get banned.

Originally Posted by e55benzamg

i have been a member since 05 and i only have 15 posts!! lol. i dont have much to say, im more of a lurker.

Maybe that's why? idk
eyes.gif

my favorite car is an e55. i gotta a buddy that has a very fast one. i drive an 03 cadi escalade. aint ballin like that yet.

You sure this isn't one of the backup names from back in the day that you just remembered you had.

no biggie. im not a post *!*++. i guess im just extremely bored at work and wanted to start a post. lol

yea this is my only name. i joined NT right before the dmp craze. the only time i camped for some shoes. size 13 dmp fresh.

yea this is my only name. i joined NT right before the dmp craze. the only time i camped for some shoes. size 13 dmp fresh.
Send me those dmp's.

i wish i could. its messed up cause after the first round of people, they were giving out seconds. the lady in front of me took the last 13 for her son. thatwould of been my pair to rock.

4 months?? geez thats crazy. i believe it only took a week or to for me to get an account. guess a lot more people are trying to get an NT account these days.

Originally Posted by shaolin

damn... well look at it this way... its only gonna take you 2months to get banned.
Heck na...I doubt it.I've seen enough people get banned in my time lurking to know what NOT to do
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by shaolin

roll.gif

my favorite car is an e55. i gotta a buddy that has a very fast one. i drive an 03 cadi escalade. aint ballin like that yet.

balling?? theyre low in price..... hop on that, 469 horses wont steer you wrong
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom