Is Iverson going to have a sig shoe

come out this year or is he not....i believe his previous shoes came out before the season started but i dont see any

Nobody cares about Iverson's anymore so probably not.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Am I wrong?
roll.gif
I mean, I can't feel bad about liking Iverson or the Iverson shoe line when the people who clown him use emoticons like my 7 year old sister.

Reebok did this sig line dirty it started out so well and after VI just wentdownhill
frown.gif

hey, who has the question 3s? ive seen a decent amount of NBA reebok endorsed players wear em' last year. don't mean to hijack the post, but sincewe're talking about iversons shoes...

Never thought about this before,
don't they have to change his logo because he plays with #1 now ?

and are they going to becoming out with the piston colorways...and good question with the #1 thing.....shoe looks sick....ima copp me some

^^ I'll put the Answer X up against any basketball shoe from any brand, pretty much ever...

IN regard to the Answer XII's, yes they'll be dropping around all-star in Feb. (from the looks of it, AI won't be there though...lol)

Yes the logo will change (at least temporarily) it will just be a blow up AI on the shoe, yes the # 1 will be on them and of course there will be Piston'scolorways which will be reminicent of the Original Question color-ways.

Answer XII will be a Champs Exclusive with some boutique accounts having access to limited edition colorways (i.e. Pistons makeups)

^^^ I say the same about the IX. I love the implementation of the Pump and the DMX Shear in the heel. Traction is unbeatable also. I think it is still a greatshoe.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Am I wrong?
roll.gif
I mean, I can't feel bad about liking Iverson or the Iverson shoe line when the people who clown him use emoticons like my 7 year old sister.
Pics?

grin.gif

Don't be mad. We know you're an AI fan. One of the few left.
tired.gif

^ The questions were on point. So were the first Answers.

edit* If you had seen some of the special editions of the Answer 9, you might think differently

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

edit* If you had seen some of the special editions of the Answer 9, you might think differently

It wouldn't matter, haters are gonna hate...

Originally Posted by SAMPRAS FAN

There was an Answer IX?
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Man I think the last Answers I had were the 7's non sneaker heads used to confuse them with the XIII's all the time...smh

Originally Posted by jacobmontana

would anyone really buy the new Iverson shoe?
I will be all over these if they feel good. Just from the looks I am anticipating these more than any other shoe except maybe the Foam Lights.

Back
Top Bottom