Is JB releasing the Royal/Black I's w/ straps too?

i just sold my pair of '01's, now i'm regretting it.
smh.gif

I thought that when the catalog pics of the straps first came out the black/blue colorway was included?

Originally Posted by Hokkaido JDM

as long as i can continue to remove the strap, i'm all set for blues to hit too!

That's what I thought too. Someone has to have that calendar scanned somewhere

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i would not be surprised!

But i'd rather have JB stop with the I's for now and bring us some Infrared VI's!!!

i agree stop with the garbage 1s n keep the og colors coming. Infrared VIs were bring me closer to retirement of the sneaker game

im pretty sure there is a black royal pair in kids that dropped recently or is about to drop
someone posted pics about a week ago of them
they look like the black and royals
but the insie collar has this weird print to them
correct me if im wrong

If they do decide to re-release, it better be the correct shade of royal blue and hopefully (I doubt it though) won't come with that awful strap
sick.gif
. Whoseidea was that anyway?

Yes they are releasing the Royal Blue/Black Jordan I High Strap... It should be Spring or Summer 2009.

Originally Posted by Yo Andreee

Yes they are releasing the Royal Blue/Black Jordan I High Strap... It should be Spring or Summer 2009.

lol JB will find i way to screw it up...there already coming with a strap

Originally Posted by Poofyo101

im pretty sure there is a black royal pair in kids that dropped recently or is about to drop
someone posted pics about a week ago of them
they look like the black and royals
but the insie collar has this weird print to them
correct me if im wrong

Your right i saw these at the mall. It is a lighter shade of blue tho and the inside collar has a blue and yellow swirl print to them

I'm hoping they release, royal highs > red highs, imo.
Plus, I didn't get a chance to cop the red joints, I'm flat broke.
ohwell.gif

I'm not trying to be an insider or anything, but I'm pretty sure I saw some info in the JB forum saying the Royal Hi Straps were coming out next year..It definitely was not talking about the kids ones that are coming out.

Originally Posted by DJ236

I'm not trying to be an insider or anything, but I'm pretty sure I saw some info in the JB forum saying the Royal Hi Straps were coming out next year.. It definitely was not talking about the kids ones that are coming out.

I saw the same thing, hence why I made the thread. I recall telling myself, I going to get the Bred straps and Blue I

Back
Top Bottom