Is Kanye a top 10 rapper of all-time?

Just off top

Chainz
Nicki
Sean

Who's the reason they all rap like that?

No substance just a bunch of clever lines back to back

Stop trying to deny waynes impact on hip hop

So Wayne is responsible for mainstream rap sucking **** right now then.

So Wayne is responsible for mainstream rap sucking **** right now then.
I wouldnt say he was responsible, because when he took off, ringtone rap was popular & everybody was claiming hip hop lacked lyricism & the reason i see why wayne started rapping like that was to show his lyrical ability & made listeners have to think & dissect his bars even though his music lacked substance most of the time

A top rapper in terms of what? Actual bars? :lol:

I could name ten rappers better than the current Wayne without trying.

Im talking about in terms of relevancy, hes still a top rapper in the game

I wouldnt say he was responsible, because when he took off, ringtone rap was popular & everybody was claiming hip hop lacked lyricism & the reason i see why wayne started rapping like that was to show his lyrical ability & made listeners have to think & dissect his bars even though his music lacked substance most of the time

Im talking about in terms of relevancy, hes still a top rapper in the game

This ain't about relevancy, were talking about being able to rap.
Soulja Boy was one of the most relevant rappers in the game at some point, doesn't mean he didn't suck at rapping.

Soulja was never headlining tours selling out arenas.......

Wayne been rapping the same since his prime, just say you're tired of it & let it be

But dont act like he still isnt one of the top rappers in the game right now

Soulja was never headlining tours selling out arenas.......

Wayne been rapping the same since his prime, just say you're tired of it & let it be

But dont act like he still isnt one of the top rappers in the game right now

It has nothing to do with my personal feelings. I don't like most of Em's music, but I recognize as far as rapping he's one of the best.

Wayne isn't the best at anything. One of the most popular? Sure. But rapping wise, absolutely not. I'll give him his credit for remaining relevant, but I refuse to call him a top 10 rapper. Especially with the garbage he's put out the last 4 years or so.

Last edited:
Eh I know a ton of people that loved Wayne and could give a **** less what he puts out now because he's been so garbage the past half decade.

How old are you?

The length of time Ice Cube has had a hit or good song? I Can?

That's like saying Rakim isn't great, because he hasn't had a "hit" or "classic" album lately. :smh:

Ice Cube should be in everyones top ten, but most don't listen to lyrics, aren't knowledgeable or old enough to know. I hate how people use the comparison in order to belittle someones career. Lebron is great, but he ain't Michael Jordan though. :smh: What does Nas have to do with Ice Cube?

Then to praise Lil Wayne while disrespecting Ice Cube. :lol:

I brought up Nas' last big hit to balance my argument of someone who peaked a long time ago but was still able to shell out hits past his prime. Y'all are riding cube hard because of his involvement with a pioneering hip hop group. Nobody is ever gonna sit around and slander NWA if they know their hip hop history but cube as a solo artist is not touching Wayne in any category. Not lyricism, Not sales and Not in main stream appeal. NONE. Y'all boys stop being in denial. Trust me I'm old enough to know what I'm talking about...and you are too.

Last edited:
i stopped listening to ye after graduation.
ice cube in my top 10 and so is dj quik...fight me

dats it for me.

Last edited:
All day, *****, it's Ye, *****.
Shopping for the winter, it's just May, *****.
Ball so hard, man, this **** cray, *****.
You ain't getting money unless you got eight figures.

All day, *****
Ye in the buildin' like a hallway, *****
Big in the game like an arcade, *****

you a rico suave *****
ride around listening to sade *****
you an actress you should be on broadway *****
because you do **** the broad way *****
your ***** got an *** but my broad way thicker

I fail to see how Ye isn't top 10 lyricist
uzNcf93.png

Last edited:
Back