Is Kanye a top 10 rapper of all-time?

Just because you didnt like the way he was rhyming doesnt mean late 05-08 wasnt his prime aka the height of his career

How you gonna say pre c2 was his prime when he wasnt even that popular :smh:

Dudes saying anything, thats like saying jays prime was reasonable doubt

You know prime is used to talk about your peak of skill right? Like in sports...Your prime is when you're the best skill wise. Soooooo popularity has no gauge on any artists lyrical prime what are you talking about? It COULD also be peak of success which would be C3...but that still doesn't make it his lyrical prime like I said......he was just popular.

Last edited:
Music

U srs

Wayne got like 7 today was a good day
He do? Never knew that, but ok.
laugh.gif

You know prime is used to talk about your peak of skill right? Like in sports...Your prime is when you're the best skill wise. Soooooo popularity has no gauge on any artists lyrical prime what are you talking about? It COULD also be peak of success which would be C3...but that still doesn't make it his lyrical prime like I said......he was just popular.

Did he not drop gossip

But i guess he was just popular with his corny similes :rofl:

So the argument is cultural impact now? :lol:

C'mon man y'all gotta stop hyping Wayne and his bars about nothing. He was good at his prime compared to all the "snap" music going on but let's not act like most of his music wasn't corny punchlines.

I just can see how one can say Wayne is one of the top ten rappers of all time. The reasons given as to why are insane. 
mean.gif

Last edited:
I'm only weighing in about Wayne for my homie lamekilla lamekilla off the top...

I Feel Like Dying
Single >>>
Hustler Musik
Comfortable
Oh No
All of No Ceilings
Upgrade U Freestyle
Steady Mobbin
Go Getta/Kobe Bryant (pretty much the same, but shows his sports/rap wordplay nicely)
One Night Only :smokin
***** Money Weed >>>

Wayne just over saturated himself wayyy too much, Cube will forever have a classic in 'Good Day'

So the argument is cultural impact now? :lol:

C'mon man y'all gotta stop hyping Wayne and his bars about nothing. He was good at his prime compared to all the "snap" music going on but let's not act like most of his music wasn't corny punchlines.

As a rapper overall

Wayne is top 10

Cant be srs saying this yeah yeah clown is better than wayne

I'm only weighing in about Wayne for my homie lamekilla lamekilla off the top...

I Feel Like Dying
Single >>>
Hustler Musik
Comfortable
Oh No
All of No Ceilings
Upgrade U Freestyle
Steady Mobbin
Go Getta/Kobe Bryant (pretty much the same, but shows his sports/rap wordplay nicely)
One Night Only :smokin
***** Money Weed >>>

And this ain't even a quarter of his hits. Thank you for chiming in with some sense fam :smokin

Did he not drop gossip

But i guess he was just popular with his corny similes :rofl:

Sales, discography and a plethora of hit singles

"If you don't like it ***** **** you, no Vaseline" - Wayne >D

Or was it hotter when cube said it >D

Y'all are simply awful at making points. Its funny now.

One ***** brings up one song and a other brings up one line. :rofl:

News flash...everything Wayne dropped after C2 wasn't awful, corny similies.....i liked some of it. Y'all points have 0 validity in this context. :lol: y'all really trying though. It's cool Idc enough to keep going. Y'all got it.

Son mad wayne got hot off not dropping an album in 3 yrs

Straight mixtape grind & features saying clever ****

Y'all are simply awful at making points. Its funny now.

One ***** brings up one song and a other brings up one line. :rofl:

News flash...everything Wayne dropped after C2 wasn't awful, corny similies.....i liked some of it. Y'all points have 0 validity in this context. :lol: y'all really trying though. It's cool Idc enough to keep going. Y'all got it.

Ok so why is cube better than Wayne? Is it more hit singles? No. Is it number 1 singles? No. Is it accolades? No. None of cubes albums are top 10 either so how is cube making a top 10 list? Dre has done more for hip hop then cube, let's be real...

Fashion and or current trends make a rapper Top 10 now??  Sad times we are in right now.  

Asinine Statement of the Month:  "After watching the Made In America performance...there is no denying Kanye is the greatest of our generation"--Ginfante

Fashion and or current trends make a rapper Top 10 now??  Sad times we are in right now.  

Asinine Statement of the Month:  "After watching the Made In America performance...there is no denying Kanye is the greatest of our generation"--Ginfante

Stop baiting me, you lost.

Yall gotta give that man his credit

Stuck with cash money through its hard times when everyone left
Carried it on his back & now its still one of the hottest labels today

But hes not top 10 because YOU dont like the way he raps

What else do you want him to do

I swear he gotta die for dudes to appreciate him :smh: damn shame

Yall gotta give that man his credit

Stuck with cash money through its hard times when everyone left
Carried it on his back & now its still one of the hottest labels today

But hes not top 10 because YOU dont like the way he raps

What else do you want him to do

I swear he gotta die for dudes to appreciate him :smh: damn shame

You know how NT is

Some of you younger ****** need to do your homework.

:lol: at Wayne's cultural impact trumpin Cube's.

Some of these _'s can't be no more than 20. Lyrically Cube was much better than Wayne. Cube didn't just rap about a bunch BS and make it sound good. Dude is one of the godfathers of gangsta and political rap. And Culturally he showed a lot of these rap _'s that you can make money outside of rap. Wayne did have impact and I like a lot of Wayne music before 2010 but you Wayne stans are on some other ****. :lol:

:stoneface:

Every greatest list anyone makes is based on whose raps they like first and foremost.

Y'all are just whining now.

"What more do want him to do?!" :rofl:

Nothin...he's competing with a lot of people.

He can be the TOP 10 to y'all though it's completely fine. It's all opinion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom