Is Kemba Walker going number 1 in 2011 NBA draft?

Originally Posted by Osh Kosh Bosh

Perry Jones if he keeps going at this rate WILL go number one. Without question, nobody is going to take small point gaurds over a 6'11 long athlete with gaurd skills

That train of thought worked out great for Atlanta in the '05 draft.  (Not saying Walker should be #1 in '11 though).

Perry Jones if he keeps going at this rate WILL go number one. Without question, nobody is going to take small point gaurds over a 6'11 long athlete with gaurd skills

That train of thought worked out great for Atlanta in the '05 draft.  (Not saying Walker should be #1 in '11 though).

How the hell did I miss this dumb #*%%@## thread? 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

What 6'11 long athlete w/ guard skills did Atlanta take in '05?

Except Marvin Williams is not a good ball handler, and is actually 6'7-6'8 and while being a good athlete he aint Perry Jones.

Except Marvin Williams is not a good ball handler, and is actually 6'7-6'8 and while being a good athlete he aint Perry Jones.

Hence the reason why I said what I said
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Din't read the page before.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Din't read the page before.

Avy check.

I don't give a damn if Kemba goes #1, not that I think he will anyway, I just want him to keep putting up great numbers and most imporantly I want them to keep winning.

Avy check.

I don't give a damn if Kemba goes #1, not that I think he will anyway, I just want him to keep putting up great numbers and most imporantly I want them to keep winning.

Back
Top Bottom