Is Kemba Walker going number 1 in 2011 NBA draft?

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

I like Kyrie a lot, top 3 pick good, but if you switch those two player's situations, UCONN would be fighting for .500 right now instead of being undefeated while Puke wouldn't miss a beat.

Are you serious G??? You act like he can't get his just as easy as Kemba does and that he hasn't done the same thing he did against the same comp... Be For Real My Dude.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If Kyrie is on UCONN they aren't undefeated and knocking off all of those big teams. And he definitely isn't averaging 30 Cake come on bro
laugh.gif
. He has way better potential but he wasn't going to come in going off like Kemba has been this year.

G he said they would be fighting for .500 G... Seriously fighting for .500 bro???  He basically kept Duke in the game and ahead of MSU by himself getting 30 in the process, he tore KSU a new #@@ hole as well so to say that he isn't doing that based off what?  He does whats needed to do... He can get his off when he wants too... and get his team mates theirs... I'm not saying he's better than Kemba but AMP is trying to make it seem as if its just ONE WAY... When Its Definitely Not.
30t6p3b.gif

I like Kyrie a lot, top 3 pick good, but if you switch those two player's situations, UCONN would be fighting for .500 right now instead of being undefeated while Puke wouldn't miss a beat.

Are you serious G??? You act like he can't get his just as easy as Kemba does and that he hasn't done the same thing he did against the same comp... Be For Real My Dude.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

If Kyrie is on UCONN they aren't undefeated and knocking off all of those big teams. And he definitely isn't averaging 30 Cake come on bro
laugh.gif
. He has way better potential but he wasn't going to come in going off like Kemba has been this year.

G he said they would be fighting for .500 G... Seriously fighting for .500 bro???  He basically kept Duke in the game and ahead of MSU by himself getting 30 in the process, he tore KSU a new #@@ hole as well so to say that he isn't doing that based off what?  He does whats needed to do... He can get his off when he wants too... and get his team mates theirs... I'm not saying he's better than Kemba but AMP is trying to make it seem as if its just ONE WAY... When Its Definitely Not.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

You think it takes anyone any significant amount of time to think of something semi insulting yet true to someone who speaks out of there hind parts on the regular???
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by RoOk

You think it takes anyone any significant amount of time to think of something semi insulting yet true to someone who speaks out of there hind parts on the regular???
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Son, you *%+$!#@ tell me that UCONN woulda beat Michigan State, Kentucky? Not to mention, they barely defeated Wichita State & Vermont. If it wasn't for Kemba they would have lost all 4. Kyrie is a great talent, but he just isn't the scorer Kemba is and Kemba is doing this while defenses key in on him for the whole game.

Give it up bro, stop slurp feasting on Irving man. The kid is phenomenal and I enjoy watching his game but your argument is based off Irving abilty to play with guys like Nolan Smith & Kyle Singler to name a few of the big time players on Duke man.

laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Son, you *%+$!#@ tell me that UCONN woulda beat Michigan State, Kentucky? Not to mention, they barely defeated Wichita State & Vermont. If it wasn't for Kemba they would have lost all 4. Kyrie is a great talent, but he just isn't the scorer Kemba is and Kemba is doing this while defenses key in on him for the whole game.

Give it up bro, stop slurp feasting on Irving man. The kid is phenomenal and I enjoy watching his game but your argument is based off Irving abilty to play with guys like Nolan Smith & Kyle Singler to name a few of the big time players on Duke man.

Cake, I dislike simple jack above me as much as anyone, but he's actually right...UCONN beating UW, UK doesn't happen with Kyrie there and they might even drop those two against UNH and Wich St.  There was a reason that Allen even Malta thought UCONN would be so trash.  That squad has no one, asking a freshman Kyrie to come in and do that wouldn't be fair.  There is a reason Kyrie choose Duke over IU, he has talent around him that excells his learning curve in a way that wouldn't be helping elsewhere, plus playing with Coach K.  I mean UCONN second best offensive option this year has been who? Shabazz Napier?

Duke is returning a bunch of players that were part of a Championship level squad, while UCONN has a bunch of loose pieces from a squad that couldn't even make it to the tourney last year with a team that was far more talented that this one.  Kyrie as you guys is more like CP3, he needs some semblance of talent around him since he is distrubutor.  Kemba's versatility this year in his roles, whether its scorer, leader, or passer has been pretty crazy.  I mean jack got a Triple-double the other night, how many times do we see that in a college game every year? Maybe 1? And this was after a string of 30 point games.  I'm not saying Kemba is the better pro cuz he definitely isn't but in terms of college guards, I haven't seen some play as well as Kemba has so far this year in a minute. And that isn't a knock on Kyrie, cause young boy is the goods, but as of now, no one in that nation is even seeing what Kemba is doing in this young season.

Cake, I dislike simple jack above me as much as anyone, but he's actually right...UCONN beating UW, UK doesn't happen with Kyrie there and they might even drop those two against UNH and Wich St.  There was a reason that Allen even Malta thought UCONN would be so trash.  That squad has no one, asking a freshman Kyrie to come in and do that wouldn't be fair.  There is a reason Kyrie choose Duke over IU, he has talent around him that excells his learning curve in a way that wouldn't be helping elsewhere, plus playing with Coach K.  I mean UCONN second best offensive option this year has been who? Shabazz Napier?

Duke is returning a bunch of players that were part of a Championship level squad, while UCONN has a bunch of loose pieces from a squad that couldn't even make it to the tourney last year with a team that was far more talented that this one.  Kyrie as you guys is more like CP3, he needs some semblance of talent around him since he is distrubutor.  Kemba's versatility this year in his roles, whether its scorer, leader, or passer has been pretty crazy.  I mean jack got a Triple-double the other night, how many times do we see that in a college game every year? Maybe 1? And this was after a string of 30 point games.  I'm not saying Kemba is the better pro cuz he definitely isn't but in terms of college guards, I haven't seen some play as well as Kemba has so far this year in a minute. And that isn't a knock on Kyrie, cause young boy is the goods, but as of now, no one in that nation is even seeing what Kemba is doing in this young season.

AMP I can't take dude seriously with anything basketball related... I just can't.

But I'm not discrediting anything Kemba is doing... We all said UConn was going to be shaky this year because they were thin and they have been Kemba has made them what they are I respect that. My stance is that as good as Kyrie is (He's 1a or 1b depending on what you value/want by any and everybody who follows the sport) and as we've seen him take over games... Big Games on Big Stages NO PROBLEMS... to say that he couldn't guide/will that squad against Wich St. & UNH is a little over the top don't you think???

By the way... he went to Duke instead of IU because its Duke & IU: 4 (3 at the time) championships, 6 final fours, countless ACC conference titles, countless ACC tourney titles. I'll give y'all the 2001 joint y'all beat us in... over the past 20 years you can't name 3 programs better. That's no shot at IU at all because the game could use them to be what they were and I hope Crean can get them back on the same page again.

AMP I can't take dude seriously with anything basketball related... I just can't.

But I'm not discrediting anything Kemba is doing... We all said UConn was going to be shaky this year because they were thin and they have been Kemba has made them what they are I respect that. My stance is that as good as Kyrie is (He's 1a or 1b depending on what you value/want by any and everybody who follows the sport) and as we've seen him take over games... Big Games on Big Stages NO PROBLEMS... to say that he couldn't guide/will that squad against Wich St. & UNH is a little over the top don't you think???

By the way... he went to Duke instead of IU because its Duke & IU: 4 (3 at the time) championships, 6 final fours, countless ACC conference titles, countless ACC tourney titles. I'll give y'all the 2001 joint y'all beat us in... over the past 20 years you can't name 3 programs better. That's no shot at IU at all because the game could use them to be what they were and I hope Crean can get them back on the same page again.

I was just using IU as an example of a talentless team really, it would have been an awful situation for a player like Kyrie who is a 1 and done freshman.

And IU is awful again this year unfortunately, but in two or three years we'll be back. It shouldn't have took Crean so long put it together over there, but it's slowly coming. Our recruting class for 2012 will be top, Ferrell, Perea, Patterson, Jurkin and hopefully Jeremy Hollowell will be the class that puts IU back on the map. Not going to lie watching Older Zeller out there today got me hype for the arrival of lil bro next year.

I was just using IU as an example of a talentless team really, it would have been an awful situation for a player like Kyrie who is a 1 and done freshman.

And IU is awful again this year unfortunately, but in two or three years we'll be back. It shouldn't have took Crean so long put it together over there, but it's slowly coming. Our recruting class for 2012 will be top, Ferrell, Perea, Patterson, Jurkin and hopefully Jeremy Hollowell will be the class that puts IU back on the map. Not going to lie watching Older Zeller out there today got me hype for the arrival of lil bro next year.

RoOk wrote:

Smh Duke fans are so delusional. Look at the talent Kyrie has around him...Now look at Kemba surrounding talent...I rest my case.

THAT'S your case?

laugh.gif

RoOk wrote:

Smh Duke fans are so delusional. Look at the talent Kyrie has around him...Now look at Kemba surrounding talent...I rest my case.

THAT'S your case?

laugh.gif

The better player right now, Kemba really without much question but  from a draft perspective Kyrie is the better prospect he's producing at a very high rate at a much younger age than Kemba.  Top 10 prospects in my eyes are.

Perry Jones
Kyrie Irving
Harrison Barnes (I still think he will figure it out, dude was a deadly mid range shot maker his whole high school career and I'm supposed to believe he's forgotten how to shoot? naw h'ell get it back and once he does Ill put him over Kyrie..)
Enes Katner
Jared Sullinger
Terrence Jones
Jonas Valacunis
Kemba Walker
Jan Vesely

The better player right now, Kemba really without much question but  from a draft perspective Kyrie is the better prospect he's producing at a very high rate at a much younger age than Kemba.  Top 10 prospects in my eyes are.

Perry Jones
Kyrie Irving
Harrison Barnes (I still think he will figure it out, dude was a deadly mid range shot maker his whole high school career and I'm supposed to believe he's forgotten how to shoot? naw h'ell get it back and once he does Ill put him over Kyrie..)
Enes Katner
Jared Sullinger
Terrence Jones
Jonas Valacunis
Kemba Walker
Jan Vesely

Originally Posted by JPZx

Motiejunas?

He currently is averaging 3.2 rebounds per 40 minutes.

He's 7 ft tall, that's worse than Bargnani, he's not getting in my top 10 till he fixes that. 

Originally Posted by JPZx

Motiejunas?

He currently is averaging 3.2 rebounds per 40 minutes.

He's 7 ft tall, that's worse than Bargnani, he's not getting in my top 10 till he fixes that. 

Back
Top Bottom