• No (not yet)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Plateau (steady)

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Lebron is washed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Curry is the best shooter, not player. The best player has to play defense
So ant Davis is the guy? It balances out, he averages more rebounds, plays way better defense, shoot better then lebron, can score. Brow the best.

Why are you bringing defense up in a LeBron thread? He's been *** for years.
lebrons d has always been overrated and no call assisted . remember when he didnt get called for a foul for two weeks. 

.  it was all those help side blocks that made people think he was a good defender.  

as we saw during the NBA finals, lebron's D was underwhelming 

LeBrons defense is nowhere close to the level MJ, Pip, Kobe and Payton played when they were 30 in age. Lebron is a good track down blocker but 1 on 1 he was never among the best.

Concerning his offense, i dont think he is really on decline yet but just try to hold back so other players can take more shots to get into rhytmn.
But he really has been inconsistent with his mid and long range outputs for the last two seasons.
He needs to work on his jumper and take over the game earlier and not wait until the 4th quarter.

Last edited:
Just win one for me please

GIF-No-No-Way-Never-Not-Gonna-Happen-Nah-Nope-GIF.gif

I'd be happy for Cleveland fans.. but there's zero chance you'd be humble about the win so I can't be excited about that 
laugh.gif

I know if the Knicks win one, it would be such a relief I would have no energy to brag or boast to anyone.. I'd just be like "whatever man, the Knicks won.. nothing else matters.. life is good"

Honest question, if you hated a particular rapper so much that you bought every album just do you could criticize, would that make you a hater or a fan?

Alot of LeBron haters sure are following the man closely, hard to tell if they're haters, or just closet fans.

Ijs

But to answer the question, he's past his peak...so yes he's on the decline. Doesn't mean he's washed though

Last edited:
Honest question, if you hated a particular rapper so much that you bought every album just do you could criticize, would that make you a hater or a fan?

Alot of LeBron haters sure are following the man closely, hard to tell if they're haters, or just closet fans.

Ijs

But to answer the question, he's past his peak...so yes he's on the decline. Doesn't mean he's washed though

It's not like people are paying a monthly subscription to watch his games or throw shade at him, that's all free of charge you know :lol:

I get what you're saying but it isn't the same. I can watch a game and root against Lebron but still enjoy watching him play/appreciate his talents.

i dont remember the last time I actively watched a cavs game

lebron might be the most boring superstar in the history of sport

no reason to watch that garbage brand of basketball 

Ijs

What if I'm watching for the other teams? Or because u are a fan of the sport? Watching basketball games is a free thing last time I checked, I dislike drake and never purchased any of his albums but ive seen a few videos.

It's not like people are paying a monthly subscription to watch his games or throw shade at him, that's all free of charge you know :lol:

I get what you're saying but it isn't the same. I can watch a game and root against Lebron but still enjoy watching him play/appreciate his talents.

Watching him play and appreciating his talents isn't the same as being a hater. I dislike kobe Bryant, but I respect his skill and what he brought to the game.

Examples given were different, but the concept is the same (in regards to the haters) even more so, because ones time is much greater than ones money.

Haters spend so much time and effort hating, digging, analyzing stats that it's almost as if they're closet fans.

I respect anyone that says I hate (player x) but I respect his game.

Last edited:
Maybe they don't...Hard to see how any basketball fan can't respect a 4x mvp and 2x champ though.

Really though There is really no reason to hate or not respect the guy...Dudes a class act no off the court issues respects the game & other players it baffles me when people say he's arrogant like how??? I just figured that's how silly people are man they have to have someone to hate in order to watch sports...They all will appreciate the guy after he's retired just look at how people look at KOBE now...

Man please there's plenty of reasons to not like Bron on court and his antics off as well. The caping for him is the absolute worst.

Lebron is not washed at all and the Cavs are cruising through the Eastern Conference with no Kyrie, Shumpert, or Varejao. If Lebron developed his handle a little more and/or a catch and shoot 3-pointer like Klay Thompson (Ray Allen) there would be no debate about who the #1 player is. Steph's offensive game is unparalleled right now and his team is feeding off of it. You can tell Curry works on all parts of his game way more than the average point guard. 

If I'm the Warriors or Cleveland I'm keeping an eye on the Spurs who only have 6 losses and have been playing Duncan/Ginobli/Parker with limited minutes this season.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom