Is Los Angeles as good as they say it is or is it all overrated?

numbluck

Banned
The good weather,hot girls,food etc or is it one of those cities where you have to be rich to enjoy yourself?

At first I wanted to go to LA...but then i realized this place looks crazy average weird..and played out and overated...But I havent been..so I cant knock it till I go there. So basically what I just said means nothing eh *Kanye Shrugs*

Last edited:
i still dont know what city to visit in cali first smh.

but OP you need money for any major city really...............c'mon

ya gotta pay to play

Last edited:
Nice weather, plenty of nice women, good food, and if you know your way around you don't need to be ballin to have good time. But truth be told its a tad bit overrated, but if you never been then you'll have great time

IF you have a decent paying job with a lot of disposable income....yes you could live that lifestyle you're talking about.

In before NY>La

i visited once and fell in love... but what do i kno im from detroit

BAY AREA>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>la

Now thats a statement I can Co-sign

SF, the Town, San Jose, Berkeley and all the randon cities with bad broads (Vallejo, Hayward, Fremont, Walnut Creek, El Cerrito, Hercules, Concord, I could go on :lol:)

I met my wife in the Bay, Smoked the finest Sticky in Bay, went dumb at the sideshow the first weekend I moved there (August 2006 the hyphy **** was at its peak) went to more clubs than I can remember and overall the best time of life the 5 years I was there.

**** yea bluhd....******* be thick as fuuuuuuuuaaaaark in the bay.....my ex was half Italian and Mexican n bruh lemme tell ya....dem yambs were the besssssst

**** yea bluhd....******* be thick as fuuuuuuuuaaaaark in the bay.....my ex was half Italian and Mexican n bruh lemme tell ya....dem yambs were the besssssst

You don't even understand the amount of poon i was swimming in before I met my wife out there :smh: :lol:

What I love about Bay chicks is that they were upfront, broads had just as much game as the fellas and it was dope as ****. But man they got some birds out there:lol:

hahaha yea I feel you bruh bruh...but suckas will never understand what its like to grow up in the bay
pimp.gif

LA is true experience when you come visit. you got everything at your disposal. im sure the same can be said of all cities but there truly is so much to do other than enjoy the weather and go see breezies. there are so many things you can do that dont cost an arm or a leg to do. ( runyon, the beaches, local museums, disneyland, even walking melrose/fairfax/rodeo) 

LA is true experience when you come visit. you got everything at your disposal. im sure the same can be said of all cities but there truly is so much to do other than enjoy the weather and go see breezies. there are so many things you can do that dont cost an arm or a leg to do. ( runyon, the beaches, local museums, disneyland, even walking melrose/fairfax/rodeo) 

Disneyland is the definition of costing an arm and a leg

Disneyland is the definition of costing an arm and a leg
i get what you mean but disneyland offers locals realy good annual pass deals ( pays itself with 2-3 visits) . tourists who dont know any better are gonna drop cash just cause they usually have kids and whatnot. 

I'll always have love for LA minus the Dodgers since I used to stay there every summer. SF will always be home though.

Whatever man.

When you set foot off of plane you think you are in a different world. That goes for all of Southern California.

from the bay, LA is amazing b. The wheather, the women, and the area are just amazing.

The bay is also very nice though.

Back
Top Bottom