Is Los Angeles as good as they say it is or is it all overrated?

Heading there in late June when the Phillie's are there.

My friends and I like to party so I'm sure we'll find some crazy spots. Hope its a great trip.

LA is the land of the haves and the have nots. There is quickly becoming no middle class, u either have bread or you are poor.

LA can be a hard city to thrive in but if you can make it here its really hard to beat.

isnt that America in general?

Just moved to LA from NYC, like it so far but its not what some make it out to be. I'm interested in seeing how the rest of the state is though.

:lol: at these comments...

to answer your question, yes it's all those things and more. No you don't need to be rich to enjoy yourself.

You must be out of your damn mind. I die of boredom there just staying for a week. You stay cooped up in the house during the summer. SMH. Can't even play basketball for longer than 2 mins.

Although I went to the river where you tube down. S_ was fun.

LA > Whole wide world

Last edited:
LA is wack. Too crowded and polluted. Orange County is where it's at
smokin.gif
Orange County isnt even a city, LA itself has like 8 zip codes.

LA is spread out like crazy but that aspect is overrated if you live in the right area you're not driving that far all the time.

I hate when people say they from LA but not saying the part :smh:.

Anyways depending on the part of Los Angeles you're talking about..

Most, if not all places are phony as hell :smh:

Only thing I can't stand about LA and so cal in general is all them eses. Straight up every time I'm in so cal funk pops off because some loser *** cholo thinks he's tough. They're a disease.

Bay Area > **

Last edited:
Only thing I can't stand about LA and so cal in general is all them eses. Straight up every time I'm in so cal funk pops off because some loser *** cholo thinks he's tough. They're a disease.

Bay Area > **
its not just here, you know dudes think theyre hard when theyre deep

LA is spread out like crazy but that aspect is overrated if you live in the right area you're not driving that far all the time.

This.

I try to make a point to stay on my side of town because I hate driving in traffic. The older I get, the smaller my bubble gets. I wish everyone would just stay in their part of the city. I dont head east, so please dont come west :D

I hate when people say they from LA but not saying the part :smh:.

Anyways depending on the part of Los Angeles you're talking about..

Most, if not all places are phony as hell :smh:

:lol:

I can see what you mean. There are people who live here that haven't even left their little Neighborhood.

I reside in Highland Park ( Near Pasadena ) but I've been through all parts of LA for anyone that's wondering or who may live close.

Last edited:
Really want to visit LA one day, being from the east coast I know its a totally different vibe and lifestyle....that being said I've heard the Bay Area is great as well....one day soon :smokin :smokin

^^ Good Luck bro.

Went to the last SneakerPimp event and it was weak. Nobody wanted to sell the good stuff and it was hotter than hell in the venue. Just wear a speedo and thank me later.

Car is a necessity, you can use public transportation but there's so much to do and places to see that even if you take public transportation you'll end up walking like 2 miles after getting off the bus/subway/train.

Traffic is a *****, gas prices are terrible.

LA is spread out tho, I remember some article I read on the Internet that they could fit the entire New York City into just the Orange County area alone (not even the entire county)
Damn, that's huge.

I didn't know it was that big.

:lol:

I can see what you mean. There are people who live here that haven't even left their little Neighborhood.

I reside in Highland Park ( Near Pasadena ) but I've been through all parts of LA for anyone that's wondering or who may live close.
wowzerz, I live in dena :wow:

^^ haha.. I'm always rolin through. Go to old town quite often to just walk.

Used to get my hair cut at Kings before he got got.

Back
Top Bottom