Is Megan Fox really that hot? [Pics]

DOWNTOWN43 wrote:
Is Megan Fox really that hot?

45cf3fb094b87f3930267a5c1ea17caf.gif

She got bred, Datts tha only reason i'll holla @ her

Yeah she's great....but some people lose there minds over her
there are a lot of chicks out there better looking with a better body

This chick is bad - cute face, flawless skin, sexy petite build.
pimp.gif
Thatsaid, there are badder, but
indifferent.gif
at dudes talking like she is justsome average broad.

I think Megan Fox looked hot in Transformers, and I guess I'll leave it at that.

Bar Rafaeli
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Oh, and this GIF had me rolling
Dog_cupcake_tease.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

after seeing transformers she is beautiful. her and kourtney kardashian are my tops and eva mendes will always be up there.

Those chicks are way above an "average Rican chick in the hood" and they're not even close.

Dudes are ridiculous on this board.....some people don't find some celebrities that hot, i.e. I don't think Kim K is all she's made out to be onNT, but almost every female celeb who is known for her looks is a 9+ compared to the average person.

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Those chicks are way above an "average Rican chick in the hood" and they're not even close.

Dudes are ridiculous on this board.....some people don't find some celebrities that hot, i.e. I don't think Kim K is all she's made out to be on NT, but almost every female celeb who is known for her looks is a 9+ compared to the average person.

You NT'ers really be putting celebrity women on another pedestal. This is why yall can't even talk to regular girls in real life.

Originally Posted by AG 47

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Dudes are ridiculous on this board.....some people don't find some celebrities that hot, i.e. I don't think Kim K is all she's made out to be on NT, but almost every female celeb who is known for her looks is a 9+ compared to the average person.

You NT'ers really be putting celebrity women on another pedestal. This is why yall can't even talk to regular girls in real life.
roll.gif
roll.gif

What's with the lame NT trend of either sarcastically saying "every NTer drives an M3 and pulls models?" or acting like everyone who posts hereis a virgin?

Please. I live in San Diego, I am surrounded by beautiful women all day. And average chick here is an 8 in most parts of the country.

I see very few who approach Megan Fox.

Sorry, most of these female celebs didn't get famous on talent. Nobody's nominating this chick for an Oscar. Nothing to do with "putting them ona pedestal."

Back
Top Bottom