Is Megan Fox really that hot? [Pics]

No she doessnt care because shes nuts lol........funny I was just talking with David yesterday and his Mom blurted outta no where "I hated when Daviddated her shes a nut case" lol

Originally Posted by oeung

yes
megan-fox-450.jpg
eek.gif
devil.gif

Megan Fox is wowww. Those lips... those eyes... that ***
devil.gif

It's past what she looks like or her body, there are other girls with better body or w/e you people want. She is just a freak and has this crazy sexualvibe to her and thats why I like her.

megan-fox-05250601.0.0.0x0.432x570.jpeg

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

It's past what she looks like or her body, there are other girls with better body or w/e you people want. She is just a freak and has this crazy sexual vibe to her and thats why I like her.

megan-fox-05250601.0.0.0x0.432x570.jpeg

laugh.gif
Lucky %$# %$@!*@@%*#$@ !$$##!!

Originally Posted by af1 1982

The thing about Megan Fox is her natural beauty and attitude. She gives off the vibe that I'll do whatever the f i want and I could care less what you think about me. She doesn't care what people think about her and that's why I find her sexy. That and her amazing eyes.

natural?? i think shes sexy but this chick wears a ton of makeup in sure she is average without....

No is def overrated. I can name 1,000 more chicks hotter than Megan Fox.
Starting with Stacey Dash.

saw the movie last night, and let's just say EVERY DUDE in the movie theater was oohing and aaahing at the first megan fox scene, it was ridiculous. she isthe hottest actress in hollywood right now. on earth, i don't know
roll.gif
,but probably will come close. her lips and eyes are just
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by nyk buc

saw the movie last night, and let's just say EVERY DUDE in the movie theater was oohing and aaahing at the first megan fox scene, it was ridiculous. she is the hottest actress in hollywood right now. on earth, i don't know
roll.gif
, but probably will come close. her lips and eyes are just
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Really?
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by GTEK

saw the movie last night, and let's just say EVERY DUDE in the movie theater was oohing and aaahing at the first megan fox scene, it was ridiculous. she is the hottest actress in hollywood right now. on earth, i don't know
roll.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Really?
eyes.gif
that's just my opinion. me and my boys could only talk about her mostly after the movie ended (eff the robots
roll.gif
). she does need to improve her acting if she wants longevity in this businessthough. but she's WAY hotter than alba. not even close.

roll.gif
eek.gif
embarassed.gif
nerd.gif
pimp.gif

Ya'll not smashin
grin.gif

Originally Posted by dalilboy

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

1245222234283.jpg
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Justkobe24

Originally Posted by NeptuneBeats187

Odette Yustman > Megan Fox

odette-yustman-03.jpg
I'd risk my life against cloverfield for this woman.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

damn im gonna watch cloverfield now
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

but anyways
megan fox is hot but she's not goddess status. she's not the hottest chick to walk this earth that people are trying to make her out to be.

Just got back from seeing Transformers in IMAX. While I think Megan Fox is definitely attractive, she is not by any stretch the 'hottest girl in theworld'. She has horrible skin (HORRIBLE) and peach fuzz all over her face. Perhaps it was was the fact that I saw the movie on a 5-story movie screen, butI couldn't stop staring at all her zits and blemishes.

Back
Top Bottom