Is Melo really a SUPERSTAR?

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

My biggest issue with NBA fans and critics is that, they very rarely open their eyes and recognize the importance that circumstance and luck plays into the career of an NBA player. 
Well said. I think people are too quick to blame players if their team doesn't win. As if it is that player's fault

Originally Posted by DMV is RNB

My biggest issue with NBA fans and critics is that, they very rarely open their eyes and recognize the importance that circumstance and luck plays into the career of an NBA player. 
Well said. I think people are too quick to blame players if their team doesn't win. As if it is that player's fault

Originally Posted by abovelegit1

Of course not.
One-dimensional, inefficient, streaky shooter, doesn't stretch the floor (30% from deep for career), black hole on offense, severe lack of effort/care on defense, no leadership qualities, etc. etc.
says the guy who sticks up for kevin martin every chance he gets
roll.gif

Of course not.
One-dimensional, inefficient, streaky shooter, doesn't stretch the floor (30% from deep for career), black hole on offense, severe lack of effort/care on defense, no leadership qualities, etc. etc.
roll.gif

Of course not.

cosign..

Of course not.

cosign..

Originally Posted by NooEra

Dirk isn't a superstar?
roll.gif
Wow.

I guess it depends how many players you're trying to include in that 'superstar' category. He's top 10 in the league but I can never truly consider him a superstar after what happened against the warriors in the first round in 07. If you truly an mvp, superstar...etc you don't lose to a 8th seed and get locked up by stephen jackson, looking like you scared to shoot in the opponents building.

He's also had tons of help the last few seasons and yet, the Mavs have been more pretender than true contender. I feel like he's better as a super #2 ala Gasol

Originally Posted by NooEra

Dirk isn't a superstar?
roll.gif
Wow.

I guess it depends how many players you're trying to include in that 'superstar' category. He's top 10 in the league but I can never truly consider him a superstar after what happened against the warriors in the first round in 07. If you truly an mvp, superstar...etc you don't lose to a 8th seed and get locked up by stephen jackson, looking like you scared to shoot in the opponents building.

He's also had tons of help the last few seasons and yet, the Mavs have been more pretender than true contender. I feel like he's better as a super #2 ala Gasol

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by SHUGES

And what would you say of LeBron who's whose teams regressed the last few years he was there?
How did LeBron's teams regress?
Finals, Conf finals, semis.....

And let's not even get into the argument on how Melo got jerked out of the ROY. He put up better numbers than Bron AND his team had a winning record AND made it to the playoffs while the Cavs didn't.

And what would you say of LeBron who's whose teams regressed the last few years he was there?

And let's not even get into the argument on how Melo got jerked out of the ROY. He put up better numbers than Bron AND his team had a winning record AND made it to the playoffs while the Cavs didn't.

I almost forgot about that! Bron already had the ROY in hand even before he played a single NBA game, I'm not saying he wasn't deserving but Melo should at least been co ROY like Grant Hill and JKidd was.

I almost forgot about that! Bron already had the ROY in hand even before he played a single NBA game, I'm not saying he wasn't deserving but Melo should at least been co ROY like Grant Hill and JKidd was.

Co-sign 100%. Especially when people bring rings into the argument over who is a better player.

Co-sign 100%. Especially when people bring rings into the argument over who is a better player.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Of course not.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Every chance? I did it once because you made a ******ed statement based on your own idiotic assumptions. And neither Carmelo Anthony nor Kevin Martin is a superstar.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Of course not.
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
Every chance? I did it once because you made a ******ed statement based on your own idiotic assumptions. And neither Carmelo Anthony nor Kevin Martin is a superstar.

Back
Top Bottom