Is Nicki Minaj fake or what?

i seen her in person at the carshow a few weeks back here in houston and i must say her butt cheeks are amazingly HUGE! she fine as hell but i been hearing itsall FAKE. check this vid out too!...

so is it or is it aint true you goyz?...say it aint so

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]DON'T KNOW, DON'T CARE.[/color]

d69353b844a466a6ef28c481ae92a2bd125c442.gif

i dunno. NT as never really discussed this issue at all.

I never even heard of such, I thought she was all natural. That video must of just been posted to youtube?

i turned myself in at the city jail and been there since monday night. they let me out a few hours ago...i never made it to the county so i have to turn myselfin to the COUNTY JAIL tomorrow.

ps i had 14 traffic ticket warrants as well because i never show up to those court dates!

Yeah I thought everybody knew this...Id still smash with no remorse or care for either of our well being.

Originally Posted by SwanginOn4z

i turned myself in at the city jail and been there since monday night. they let me out a few hours ago...i never made it to the county so i have to turn myself in to the COUNTY JAIL tomorrow.

ps i had 14 traffic ticket warrants as well because i never show up to those court dates!
damn bro...i think nicki is the least of your worries right about now
laugh.gif

but keep your head up man
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

i turned myself in at the city jail and been there since monday night. they let me out a few hours ago...i never made it to the county so i have to turn myself in to the COUNTY JAIL tomorrow.

damn bro...i think nicki is the least of your worries right about now
laugh.gif

Right?
laugh.gif
I mean damn..

AAAAAotEPgEAAAAAAJbuPQ.jpg

Back
Top Bottom