Is Niketalk corny or am I just outgrowing this joint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ :lol:

As far as the females, the thing is this site will most likely not get new female members for a long time not counting current members basically revealing NT to a chick.

The whole judging females after they post pics has always been stupid. I notice them dudes. Feel the need to tell them they're not that hot or they're attention ******. It's a real catch-22. Oh well I made my friends.

sites kool besides the same dudes slurpin each other in T.A.N and the ****** appreciation thread, i dont understand how people really take this soooo serious,

and yes i rustled jimmies thoroughly dudes saying reps didnt matter then i came with more reps than posts and they reported me 
laugh.gif

its about shoes you want to talk about your issues go see a shrink or better yet go interact with people.

game:blouses

Last edited:
sites kool besides the same dudes slurpin each other in T.A.N and the ****** appreciation thread, i dont understand how people really take this soooo serious,
and yes i rustled jimmies thoroughly dudes saying reps didnt matter then i came with more reps than posts and they reported me :lol:

its about shoes you want to talk about your issues go see a shrink or better yet go interact with people.

View media item 138631

I'd give you a hug, but you might rep yourself.

and yes i rustled jimmies thoroughly dudes saying reps didnt matter then i came with more reps than posts and they reported me 
laugh.gif

why you still mad about your reps though?

laugh.gif

ipTSzcKw09czC.gif

and yes i rustled jimmies thoroughly dudes saying reps didnt matter then i came with more reps than posts and they reported me :lol:

View media item 138210

DESTROY THE THREAD ABOUT NOTHING!

I vote we destroy the thread about nothing

View media item 138637

Interact with the rest of the community bro.

If NT was a party, you'd be those dudes in the corner talking with the same people you came with all night.

Thread about nothing just seems like a never ending circle jerk.

Interact with the rest of the community bro.

If NT was a party, you'd be those dudes in the corner talking with the same people you came with all night.

Thread about nothing just seems like a never ending circle jerk.
I already do that so I don't see your point.

If that's what you see tan as, it's good that you don't post there.
Someone should PS a bunch of reps in the background of this gif.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom