Is Niketalk corny or am I just outgrowing this joint?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this ain't NT.

Last edited:
The Don has spoken.
smokin.gif

Again? 

This is like calling your ex every two weeks to tell them, "I'm totally over you.  I mean it.  You're ugly and I don't miss you.  And I never liked your friends, either." 

You lost.

If you want to post here, cool.  You want to move on and experience new things?  Great.  

Posting just to say you're not posting?  Kinda sad.  You don't see me emailing you to say, "NikeTalk hasn't even noticed that you're gone.  And you fell off in 2004, by the way!  Burn!"
its crazy how the female population decreased 99% lol
That's not necessarily true.  We interact with plenty of female users on the support side and we have access to analytics that offer some demographic breakdowns.  Obviously this community is predominantly male, but it's not by any stretch exclusively male. 

Perhaps the problem is that a woman can't make it known that she's a woman without being harassed for pictures and then, if she complies, she's then judged for those pictures in a demeaning and offensive way.  

So, maybe the problem is that some of you just need to grow the hell up.  This isn't the Honeycomb Hideout.

Again? 

This is like calling your ex every two weeks to tell them, "I'm totally over you.  I mean it.  You're ugly and I don't miss you.  And I never liked your friends, either." 

You lost.

If you want to post here, cool.  You want to move on and experience new things?  Great.  

Posting just to say you're not posting?  Kinda sad.  You don't see me emailing you to say, "NikeTalk hasn't even noticed that you're gone.  And you fell off in 2004, by the way!  Burn!"

That's not necessarily true.  We interact with plenty of female users on the support side and we have access to analytics that offer some demographic breakdowns.  Obviously this community is predominantly male, but it's not by any stretch exclusively male. 

Perhaps the problem is that a woman can't make it known that she's a woman without being harassed for pictures and then, if she complies, she's then judged for those pictures in a demeaning and offensive way.  

So, maybe the problem is that some of you just need to grow the hell up.  This isn't the Honeycomb Hideout.

View media item 138466

GEEEEEE

Again? 

You lost.

View media item 138466

you been comin at some necks lately playboy.
hilarious and necessary to say the least.

Last edited:
Again? 

You lost.

View media item 138466

Got HEEEEEEEEEEEEM

I go between Forums depending on my MAIN interest is at the time. I spent a ton of time on Overclockers when I was upgrading my computer, XDA for the Nexus 4 and now I'm back on NT. The only forum that gets my FULL time is 4chan because its a forum of everything but I'm more connected to Niketalk. Its not corny its just slowed. We had a ton more members before then move at Yuku then alot of people got lost.

You also have to remember alot of Niketalks members are growing up on this site. A few years back everyone was 14-20 mostly now everyone is 20+. Alot grew up on this site and with that less time for NT.

Fam get over it, you outgrew the site, doesn't mean the site change, simple as that....I tell you what's corny, your constant naggin is.

I cosign everything Quell said except for the first sentence. Y'all heard about lining up for Olive IX's? **** is preposterous. Every single Jordan sneaker is impossible to get now. Remember when we had GR's? Dudes line up for anything now. Now all those lames are NTers. Filth
Lining up? Didnt know, Nike store here doing FCFS so if it isnt Twitter RSVP i didnt think the hype was that high.

With any growing business you take the good with the bad, your views remind me of that King of the Hill episode. All natural farm foods, use to the usual customers but when business picks up it weirded them out. Not the normal people were around. Me personally havent been here long but know with anything that becomes more popluar or new users/customers/people, you take good with bad. Not all newer users are hypebeast/lames/kids/etc.... and from a newer users persepective I dont feel the older users are pompous/high&mighty/a**holeish. Alot of older members Ive chatted with or even bought from have been helpful and friendly to say the least. Even being a newer user I feel the waiting process for the website was a good thing, I was lurking for the longest and anticipating the time I could voice my opinion on topics and just talk ish in general. 

As was stated, Leaving, Criticizing (not constructively to help) isnt going to help the outcome of NT. Staying around, keeping the genuine feel, making original threads is what keeps it how it was.

lmao NT is better than twitter facebook or instagram or old NT, i got shoes updates still!!!!, new things to be put on(walking dead), and we've gotten to the point where there isn't 20 threads a week about women problems. TAY has changed the perception of this site tremendously. And the mods have been so laid back its crazy.

Again? 

You lost.

how many transsexuals would you say we had on the site?
nerd.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom