Is Niketalk semi dead now? It's been a minute since I've been on here.

surprised IWD (or EWD?) thread wasn't mentioned, random golden threads like that in the dog days of summer was what made niketalk special to me

part of nt is like IG, the like notifications
we adapted to that. wow.

:lol: I remember doing board invasions back in the day till Meth cut that off. That actually used bring us over a lot of women till dudes finally ran them off of course :smh:. There were even a few meetups born out of that . Women were more with it than men are (damn ya'll need to be more careful), just wish dudes weren't so goofy, we could've still been eating. I also remember how none of them were doing **** like moving avatars or reaction gifs and thought we were weird for it back then. Look at it now...

Yeah i don't be here as much. Ive been producing music and working my 9-5 but still... I should be on here more but i think at 30 years old i've just been less and less fond of going on NT. |l

If you think Tan is killing NT you don’t go on Tan. If we made a thread for every brain fart we have in there. You people would be trying to have us banned and I would understand why :lol:TAN is what it is it’s like purgatory you chill there for a minute before you hit something else.

And as was mentioned there is a lot of censorship on Niketalk. A lot of threads get axed and found inappropriate. It turns you off from wanting to make threads YOU as a member actually care about. But it is what is that’s NT.

I go here for some stuff I go other places for other stuff. Still love NT it has stood the test of time.

Between work and just buying a house I don’t nearly come on here as much as I used to. When I come on here I’m lurking 95% of the time. Don’t post often.

S&T just doesn’t feel the same.

I’ll be here forever though.

Back
Top Bottom