IS NUBUCK THE NEW DURABUCK?

Suede isn't anything new...
Durabuck & Suede are two different things.
I think you're asking why JB uses Suede more then Durabuck?
The reason I believe they do is because it's cheaper.
Usually the customer won't know the difference & will be like "Cool, they're soft this Suede is nice".
Everyone leaves happy, except these NT'ers who complain that it's not like the OG...
indifferent.gif

Suede isn't anything new...
Durabuck & Suede are two different things.
I think you're asking why JB uses Suede more then Durabuck?
The reason I believe they do is because it's cheaper.
Usually the customer won't know the difference & will be like "Cool, they're soft this Suede is nice".
Everyone leaves happy, except these NT'ers who complain that it's not like the OG...
indifferent.gif

na well sude nubuck n durabuck are three different materials. as for the 6's the suede /nubuck debate is confusin to many. suede was on the ragin bull 5's, the red 21's, the burgundy 5's and some others but the 6's r nubuck. and so are the 12's and the blackcat 3's yet they are all differnt kinds of nubuck....

na well sude nubuck n durabuck are three different materials. as for the 6's the suede /nubuck debate is confusin to many. suede was on the ragin bull 5's, the red 21's, the burgundy 5's and some others but the 6's r nubuck. and so are the 12's and the blackcat 3's yet they are all differnt kinds of nubuck....

quick question what is the difference between the 3 materials? all my kicks from 2000 and down are leather so i have nothing to compare them too to fully understand the difference in the material

quick question what is the difference between the 3 materials? all my kicks from 2000 and down are leather so i have nothing to compare them too to fully understand the difference in the material

They haven't used any suede on any decent models yet guys, it has been NUBUCK, the natural version of DURABUCK, and thus longer lasting, better quality and more expensive. It doesn't look better though, but hey, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

They haven't used any suede on any decent models yet guys, it has been NUBUCK, the natural version of DURABUCK, and thus longer lasting, better quality and more expensive. It doesn't look better though, but hey, WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT?

Originally Posted by kingjordan89

Suede is extra extraaaaaaa soft.....nubuck....is kind of like Durabuck in a way.....Durabuck is suppose to be "durable" and last longer
its more smooth than suede and nubuck

and lately nike has been using this matterial thats like a nubuckish suede which is iono kind of weird but its ok.....its hard like durabuck...but you can still see the "hairs" when you wipe them like on suede...
I hope that makes sense lol

Suede is the afro
Durabuck is a bald head or a really really shaved one
Nubuck is like a ceaser
Nubuckish suede is like asain people with a short hair cut...yea its smooth and all but all the hairs dont lay down
laugh.gif

Suede is extra extraaaaaaa soft.....nubuck....is kind of like Durabuck in a way.....Durabuck is suppose to be "durable" and last longer

and lately nike has been using this matterial thats like a nubuckish suede which is iono kind of weird but its ok.....its hard like durabuck...but you can still see the "hairs" when you wipe them like on suede...

Suede is the afro
Nubuck is like a ceaser
Nubuckish suede is like asain people with a short hair cut...yea its smooth and all but all the hairs dont lay down
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Suede is the afro
Nubuck is like a ceaser
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 bro thats a reall y good way to put it LMAO suede has the hairs  nubuck has veery very short hair n durabuck is bald lol
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Suede is the afro
Nubuck is like a ceaser
laugh.gif
roll.gif
 bro thats a reall y good way to put it LMAO suede has the hairs  nubuck has veery very short hair n durabuck is bald lol
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom