IS NUBUCK THE NEW DURABUCK?

no suede is the new deal
they dont want it 2 be the same as the past
so u can always miss the past

no suede is the new deal
they dont want it 2 be the same as the past
so u can always miss the past

Why does everybody just assume Durabuck is more expensive, I even bet most people here dont even know what it is.........

Its plastic coated leather.

Why does everybody just assume Durabuck is more expensive, I even bet most people here dont even know what it is.........

Its plastic coated leather.

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

this thread needs ninjahood
laugh.gif

ok time to help...

air-jordan-v-5-raging-bull-pack-1.jpg

suede

103-0400_IMG.JPG

da toe panels of these raptors are Nubuck, while da heel counter and upper slim overlays are Durabuck.

Air%20Jordan%207%20shoes%20Retro%20Chambray%20Black%20Chambray.jpg

these Chambray VII's are ALL durabuck, notice how da toes, and side panels are NO LONGER nubuck like da raptors, but completely match da heel counter

and upper overlays.

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

this thread needs ninjahood
laugh.gif

ok time to help...

air-jordan-v-5-raging-bull-pack-1.jpg

suede

103-0400_IMG.JPG

da toe panels of these raptors are Nubuck, while da heel counter and upper slim overlays are Durabuck.

Air%20Jordan%207%20shoes%20Retro%20Chambray%20Black%20Chambray.jpg

these Chambray VII's are ALL durabuck, notice how da toes, and side panels are NO LONGER nubuck like da raptors, but completely match da heel counter

and upper overlays.

shout to ninjahood for explaining...durabuck is synthetic nubuck, which is the cheap stuff Jordan has been using lately

shout to ninjahood for explaining...durabuck is synthetic nubuck, which is the cheap stuff Jordan has been using lately

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Thanks lyrikill, im going to stop using syntheic oil in my car right away. I knew I shouldnt of used that cheap stuff.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by lyrikill

Thanks lyrikill, im going to stop using syntheic oil in my car right away. I knew I shouldnt of used that cheap stuff.
indifferent.gif

btw guys suede is the most expensive of the 3. Its much more expensive because it comes from cow hide. Where nubuck/durabuck is a man made item... dont understand the confusion that durabuck is the more expensive material... its like the difference in leather and the synthetic leather that is on lower end shoes...

btw guys suede is the most expensive of the 3. Its much more expensive because it comes from cow hide. Where nubuck/durabuck is a man made item... dont understand the confusion that durabuck is the more expensive material... its like the difference in leather and the synthetic leather that is on lower end shoes...

Back
Top Bottom