Is ODG Sneakers real?

I was planning on buying a pair of jordan 11 bred mids on ODGsneakers.com . Just wanted to ask if they're legit and their products are good quality.

Nope he isselling fake infrared 6s on his page. Just got my boy for several pairs today. Him and Vitalekicks are school mates and good friends. I bet Vitale kicks is selling same fakes 6s on his page.

Lol this comedy!!! ODGSNEAKERS & VITALEKICKS are school friends who do this shoe stuff together. Look at him try to distance himself. "The order above was fulfilled by ODG Sneakers, who was believed to be a reliable seller." OH REALLY!!! HAHA 

igotsole909, he (owner of Vitale Kicks) called me personally. Let's deal with facts to keep NikeTalk a credible community. Proving they are friends is silly. It's what is sold that we should care about. I will keep everyone updated on my dealings.

Last edited:
That's a fair statement, but that doesn't mean Vitale Kicks has done anything wrong from a business perspective. I have friends that actually wear fake Air Jordan's, that doesn't mean I will wear them or not be their friend. Thanks for the quick responses and let's keep it real on NikeTalk.

My response was to his response only"The order above was fulfilled by ODG Sneakers, who was believed to be a reliable seller." When they know each other very well. That is all

Last edited:
Vitale Kicks was selling fake Black/Infrared 6's. They got me and my homie on a pair. Luckily the homie got them legit checked at RIFF who verified they were fakes. I had to go through PayPal disputes to get my money back. That was the first and last time I'll deal with Vitale Kicks. They have finally taken the shoes down off the site, but it makes me wonder how many people got ripped off on those at $260 a pop.

Vitale Kicks contacted me after my post and wanted to fix my bad experience. They explained their situation with ODG and wanted to make it up to me. The owner offered to send me and my homie brand new J's for free just to prove Vitale does sell legit kicks. No other shoe seller I have dealt with has taken customer service to this level. I am pleased to say I received my AJ7 Barcelona Days in the mail today and they are legit. I don't know about ODG, but Vitale stepped up their game and proved there commitment to customer satisfaction.

Vitale Kicks contacted me after my post and wanted to fix my bad experience. They explained their situation with ODG and wanted to make it up to me. The owner offered to send me and my homie brand new J's for free just to prove Vitale does sell legit kicks. No other shoe seller I have dealt with has taken customer service to this level. I am pleased to say I received my AJ7 Barcelona Days in the mail today and they are legit. I don't know about ODG, but Vitale stepped up their game and proved there commitment to customer satisfaction.
Sounds hella fishy to me..Id assume you and your boy just got sent the newest fake 7s from the "authentic" section on a rep site..It just makes sense..Is it more plausible that this character got a grip of these newer fakes for a wholesale price more than likely(available now on his site correct?)..Probably paid $70 or so a pop..So to send you and your homie kicks cost him ~$140..Now if he actually acquired them legitimately he would have paid about $380 or so.. I dont think he would give up 4 bills in the name of great costumer service..Its obvious this guy sells fakes bro..He has images of fake kicks all over his site..A FSR of Bred 11s really? PLEASE :smh:

Last edited:
Sounds hella fishy to me..Id assume you and your boy just got sent the newest fake 7s from the "authentic" section on a rep site..It just makes sense..Is it more plausible that this character got a grip of these newer fakes for a wholesale price more than likely(available now on his site correct?)..Probably paid $70 or so a pop..So to send you and your homie kicks cost him ~$140..Now if he actually acquired them legitimately he would have paid about $380 or so.. I dont think he would give up 4 bills in the name of great costumer service..Its obvious this guy sells fakes bro..He has images of fake kicks all over his site..A FSR of Bred 11s really? PLEASE :smh:
I got my Barcelona Days 7's and my homies Double Nickels legit checked at RIFLA. They said both pairs that Vitale Kicks sent us were legit.

DO NOT BUY FROM VITALE KICKS!!!!!!!!

ITS A SCAM!!!

I PAYED FOR THE JORDAN 13's AND THEY SEND ME A EMAIL A FEW DAYS LAYER SAYING THAT THE SHOES WERE LOST BY THE POST OFFICE BEFORE THEY COULD BE SCANNED. THEY OFFERED ME A REFUND AND I REPLIED THAT I WANTED MY REFUND BUT THEY NEVER RESPONDED. I THINK THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE OR SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 15 to 16 WEEKS B/C THERE ARE NO REVIEWS AFTER THAT. I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAT THEY WERE LEGIT!!!

DONT BUY B/C THEY WILL NOT RESPOND AND THEY DONT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER. I TEIED TO DO RESEARCH AND COULD FIND ANYTHING UNTIL I READ THEY DELETE COMMENTS ON IG.

DO NOT BUY FROM VITALE KICKS!!!!!!!!

ITS A SCAM!!!

I PAYED FOR THE JORDAN 13's AND THEY SEND ME A EMAIL A FEW DAYS LAYER SAYING THAT THE SHOES WERE LOST BY THE POST OFFICE BEFORE THEY COULD BE SCANNED. THEY OFFERED ME A REFUND AND I REPLIED THAT I WANTED MY REFUND BUT THEY NEVER RESPONDED. I THINK THE REVIEWS ARE FAKE OR SOMETHING HAS HAPPENED IN THE LAST 15 to 16 WEEKS B/C THERE ARE NO REVIEWS AFTER THAT. I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE THAT THEY WERE LEGIT!!!

DONT BUY B/C THEY WILL NOT RESPOND AND THEY DONT HAVE A CONTACT NUMBER. I TEIED TO DO RESEARCH AND COULD FIND ANYTHING UNTIL I READ THEY DELETE COMMENTS ON IG.

Back
Top Bottom