Is respect worth dying for?

Is there an instance where you’re willing to die for your respect?
When is respect NOT worth dying for?

I gotta take that *** whooping or whoop his ***. Your lady doesn’t feel safe/secure it’s over.

Let's say you're out with your significant other and some guy starts heckling.
Do you check him or just walk away?
Just curious.

I've had trash human beings heckle my wife. I just say something disrespectful back to them then walk away. I usually have the musket on me but it's not worth getting into it with low lives and construction workers.

Now if someone physically attacked me or my family. There will be blood. But I fail to see what that has to do with respect. That's just self preservation at that point.

My female friend once told me if she ever got mugged she would rather fight back and die than let them steal from her or run like a coward and live. She said it was about respect and in her blood to fight back no matter what

A lot of people have nothing to lose, and "respect" is a substitute for their worthless lives. Assess every situation, individually. I don't carry cash so if someone wants my wallet sure. I'll just cancel the cards.

Nope, ppl are crazy. I’ll defend myself but I’m not getting into **** over words from somebody I don’t even know.

Regarding street hecklers, most women I’ve dated just laugh at them with me. ****** don’t have a response to that. Only birds are gonna be on some “you need to go fight him” type ****. I ain’t got time for that.

Nope, ppl are crazy. I’ll defend myself but I’m not getting into **** over words from somebody I don’t even know.

Regarding street hecklers, most women I’ve dated just laugh at them with me. ****** don’t have a response to that. Only birds are gonna be on some “you need to go fight him” type ****. I ain’t got time for that.

Yea a woman who tries to escalate this or get you to fight someone is probably trash. Say something witty back then walk away. If they continue to approach you physically then consider taking the burner out.

Back
Top Bottom