Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

Some people simply do not value their privacy. Those people are the same ones who’ll try and walk out of the door in the hood, while eating an apple. Many use only cards to pay for items, forgetting the privacy that cash allows. So what social has actually done, is to make people stupid.

In this day and age... unless you’ve married your HS sweetheart... your Instagram and Snapchat has to be poppin’

Some people simply do not value their privacy. Those people are the same ones who’ll try and walk out of the door in the hood, while eating an apple. Many use only cards to pay for items, forgetting the privacy that cash allows. So what social has actually done, is to make people stupid.

giphy.gif

you said the dumb **** don't go attacking me for finding it amusing
Of course you are going to get defensive. Where did I attack you?

Pretty easy to see who does not have street skills....hit dog
A person acting sensitive, mad, or butt hurt as if something said applied to them (hit home)

Someone who responds defensively to a general statement, meaning they clearly took it personal
Throw it out there, and a hit dog will holler.

Its amazing how glued people can be to their phones. When me and my lady step out, we notice other couples literally ignoring each other scrolling social media. Why waste the time if yall not gonna enjoy each other while being out.

It's even funnier when folks complain about social media and they the same MF'ers that stay glued to their phones and leave the most likes/comments on FB :lol:

Some people have terrible self-awareness.

Malcolm fleX just found out he was black on YouTube recently and has been trolling NT for the past 2 weeks with his Egyptology-obsessed wokeness.
I think my man got confused and thought this was the coli where that madness plays better at. Funny still but over there more folks eat this type of "wokeness" up.

It's true that 98 percent of people don't care about privacy...

How many times in the past 3 years has fb been caught doing something immoral yet the public continues to use the platform or totally disregard the acts being comitted. It's been over a year since I've been off of fb, and I feel like IG is next for me. That's the only place go to to keep up with people I know. I'm on twitter for crypto news and a few chicks I talk to every know and then..

But the majority won't care if fb was caught recording their convos and selling it to the highest bidder.

My bm said she has nothing to hide so it's ok... a few others I know share the same sentiment.

I don't even have any social media apps on my phone... just on my tablet and they still on my heels

Back
Top Bottom