Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

I read that Nicki tweet and I thought this was the Fool's Wildin' Thread.

Social Media has absolutely made people create new personas and confidence they would never have in real life.

To go along with that, these individuals have a level of comfort and security to say anything without consequences. It's like they're Agamemnon and they have Achilles, Ajax, Odysseus, and the Greek Army defending them.

Social Media has absolutely made people create new personas and confidence they would never have in real life.

To go along with that, these individuals have a level of comfort and security to say anything without consequences. It's like they're Agamemnon and they have Achilles, Ajax, Odysseus, and the Greek Army defending them.

10/10 post

FB_IMG_1583998825455.jpg

Word. So many people creating alter egos.

This whole paragraph is full of EXCUSES. These modern day “steering wheel” psychologist as I call them are FOS. This is the lifestyle that people created, wanted, and cultivated. Deal with it. No one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to text, post, send pics, or discuss your daily lives. It’s a CHOICE. People have no social skills and it’s their CHOICE. Adults are entitled to make their own decisions. And it seems like these types are making decisions based on being followers or observing others, then cry or get upset when it doesn’t work out for them

Back
Top Bottom