Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

First and foremost, condolences to the family. Secondly, this is how a middle school gets shot up by a parent. Power to those parents because I’d most likely be on a manhunt after if someone disrespected my child’s suicide.

People don’t have consequences for their actions these days. Number one reason we got a society full of cowards. Need those checks and balances of getting punched in your mouth for your actions.

First and foremost, condolences to the family. Secondly, this is how a middle school gets shot up by a parent. Power to those parents because I’d most likely be on a manhunt after if someone disrespected my child’s suicide.

People don’t have consequences for their actions these days. Number one reason we got a society full of cowards. Need those checks and balances of getting punched in your mouth for your actions.
Sadly we're in an era that values clout over humanity.

I know 35 year olds who sag their pants that didn’t do it at 25. At some point you have to stop keeping up with the Jones’. I’m not saying you gotta rock nut huggers, but do better.

Those cats are too young to be dressing like that. I wouldn’t be surprised if their parents weren’t over the age of 26.

Never sagged in my life and can't understand why cats think it's the move. Gotta pull up ya pants every few seconds, even seen cats hold them while walking. I remember hooping with some young cats and they were all sagging, couldn't even dribble 3 times without having to pull their pants up.

still kills me that folks recording themselves while breaking laws
like you really don't think licking a bucket of ice cream at the supermarket and putting it back or punching someone isn't going to get back to you. all for the "likes" 🤷‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom