Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

It has been very interesting watching the censorship of certain content creators on YouTube and Twitch.

While simultaneously watching other content being promoted and allowed to exist with no resistance.

For anyone with children be mindful of what your kids are watching.

Last edited:

Who knew that letting random people know your whereabouts 24/7 would be dangerous?

Police say the shooting was apparently committed during the course of a robbery.

The rapper was sitting at a table with his girlfriend - who had already posted a picture of their food and their location on Instagram.

"The victim along with a female witness were in the eating area at a restaurant, when they were approached by at least one suspect, who brandished a firearm and demanded property from the victim," said LAPD Capt. Kelly Muniz

Everybody doesn't need to know what you have, what you do, and where you're at, and you don't want everybody to know that.

Who knew that letting random people know your whereabouts 24/7 would be dangerous?

Everybody doesn't need to know what you have, what you do, and where you're at, and you don't want everybody to know that.
To be fair, his girl posted the location. Not him.

Screen-Shot-2022-09-13-at-9.25.26-AM-338x600.png

Just books? It makes people lose the ability to socialize AND complete simple tasks :lol: :lol: :lol:

It’s practically destroyed people’s ability to socialize

Those 15 seconds joints you can't skip make me just say forget it and go play the game instead

I just deleted my ig...man I've caught myself on it too much, once I unlocked my phone my fingers went straight to the social media smh

Back
Top Bottom