Is Social Media Destroying Society? Former Facebook Exec Says 'Yes'

There's a new teacher at my wife's school who has a child that attends the school and happens to be married to a Trans woman.

Supposedly, they both have like 250k+ followers on TikTok and he just got put on admin leave because he filmed a TikTok embarrassing multiple staff members, "exposing" the school's dress code.

This is on top of the fact his Trans wife dropped off their 1st grade child wearing a midriff and sweats that said "stop looking at my ****" on the front :lol: :smh:
Parents were sick.

I anticipate they'll be suing the school for discrimination soon.

Yea I've seen some parents dress their middle school daughters in questionable clothes out in public.

Some of them also change their clothes when they get to school.

There's a new teacher at my wife's school who has a child that attends the school and happens to be married to a Trans woman.

Supposedly, they both have like 250k+ followers on TikTok and he just got put on admin leave because he filmed a TikTok embarrassing multiple staff members, "exposing" the school's dress code.

This is on top of the fact his Trans wife dropped off their 1st grade child wearing a midriff and sweats that said "stop looking at my ****" on the front :lol: :smh:
Parents were sick.

I anticipate they'll be suing the school for discrimination soon.

Yea they set that trap perfectly and they can just pawn it off as everyone else as being -phobic / bigots.

News of AI deepfakes spread quickly when you're Tom Hanks. On Sunday, the actor posted a warning on Instagram about an unauthorized AI-generated version of himself being used to sell a dental plan. Hanks' warning spread in the media, including The New York Times. The next day, CBS anchor Gayle King warned of a similar scheme using her likeness to sell a weight-loss product. The now widely reported incidents have raised new concerns about the use of AI in digital media.

So we have a really elaborate Halloween display at my house. My son started to enjoy decorating when he was like 11 and has just gotten better at it as he’s gotten older. So now it’s to the point it’s a neighborhood attraction and is on some Internet lists for Halloween activities.

Tonight some Tik-Tok influences came by to film themselves here, which they prearranged with my son. I can hear the parents directing their children and setting up shots, etc. “Don’t look at the other kids! Just look at the decorations and sing!”

So we have a really elaborate Halloween display at my house. My son started to enjoy decorating when he was like 11 and has just gotten better at it as he’s gotten older. So now it’s to the point it’s a neighborhood attraction and is on some Internet lists for Halloween activities.

Tonight some Tik-Tok influences came by to film themselves here, which they prearranged with my son. I can hear the parents directing their children and setting up shots, etc. “Don’t look at the other kids! Just look at the decorations and sing!”
did they break bread?

If COVID never happened, would tiktok even be a thing?

Mfs were locked at home and bored and started doing dances

Pics of the setup?

How old is @LawPup

Pics of the setup?

How old is @LawPup
He’ll be 18 in January. Whole thing is his baby. I just carry things in and out of storage and provide financial support.

Here’s a link to a website he set up about the holiday display. Includes pics.

Oh wow :lol: l didn't realize it was extravagant to the point that there are online reviews haha
And yes that's definitely a TikTok magnet

And women want to be dudes. Its all ****** up.

Because of sissified dudes like that. Grown me want attention more than women out here.

But I don’t even interact with the those type of women so, I don’t have those problems.

I’m just not the type to fraternize with people who record everything. Male or female. It just gives me police vibes. Trying to record or take photos of each other in peculiar situations or settings. To each their own.

Last edited:
as much as I hate social media and the internet stuff like israel palestine reminds me the core reason of why it’s important.

without it you can teach kids and indoctrinate that in some really messed up ways. access to information is supposed to be the counter to that so people grow up with a more critical thinking lens. Even for the kids of far right people in this country (or far left) that concept should apppy.

Not really playing out at all how i imagined (or i guessed hoped) is though. we just got the worst of both world now lol. They get indoctrinated and them find echo chambers online of these extremist beliefs and think that’s the mainstream thought

Back
Top Bottom