Is sole4souls.com legit?

It's the only site I can find with the "March Madness" Air Max 720 Saturn in my size. But I've never heard of the site before. Any help?

It's the only site I can find with the "March Madness" Air Max 720 Saturn in my size. But I've never heard of the site before. Any help?
I’ve never seen this site or heard of them and I don’t know anyone that has purchased with them. That’s not to say they aren’t legit but I wasn’t able to find anything to verify that they were legit and I’m not on Facebook so I couldn’t check their page to try and get a feel or sense on whether they’re legit or not.

There is another site with almost the same name so be careful not to confuse the 2 when researching. One is sole4souls and the other is soles4souls. I personally would stay away from it because it’s always better to be safe than sorry but if you’re set on ordering from them just be sure they accept PayPal as that may be your only recourse if they in fact turn out to be a scam site. I’d also recommend waiting to see if anyone else replies just in case someone can shed a little more light on the site.

Back
Top Bottom