Is taking it slow a turn off for some females? Need help NT

Should I just text her "My bad, I know I was slacking that night, I'm mad I kinda held out, o just didn't know if u wanted it, I gotchu next time tho
wink.gif
, if there is a next..."?
Fall back.

You're not smashing.

She has a man/husband/boyfriend and a son. And you've been stressing for a week about not getting any tongue action.

She was mad at her boyfriend and potentially wanted you to beat her guts just for that one night. But you didn't, and now she's back at home.

She wanted to cheat on her dude with you and you're mad you didn't kiss her. Y'all are clearly doing two different things.

Don't be thirsty, leave her alone and move on. And use this as a learning experience to take more chances in the moment.

Find some more chicks.

Last edited:
Man I don told this story too many times, even screen capped the text messages. I am just that type of dude. I was in New Orleans at all star weekend so I had ProFlowers deliver them. She is the epitome of a bird tho, classic "want to be black" trying too hard syndrome. I just wish I had gotten some of that though, I wasn't trying to marry her. Small world, my officemate coworker is best friend's with the dude she was legit dating during the same time period and half living with and I heard it's all of that. ***** was weird too. I remember I suggested bowling, it's a spot downtown that's my go to date spot, nice drinks, dark, only like 8 lanes and they got screens, drinks, food, little posh modern hangout, but she got crazy upset at me for no reason like, "I don't bowl!" like it bought back memory of some type of traumatic experience or something, like somebody she know died bowling or some ****.

:rofl: :rofl:

It's funny, some chicks will make you jump through hoops to smash and some chicks just want D. 

Personal social survey though . . . 

Was this chick white?

Yes, born in Germany, raised in Spain. Has an affinity for "black culture," though to put it nicely. To keep it less PC, more 100, she think she's black. She's one of those.

probably a bynum fan

No **** has a dog named Kobe Bryant

Hold up! People send cake for Valentine's Day? I'm ******* married and have never sent my wife a cake.

Hold up! People send cake for Valentine's Day? I'm ******* married and have never sent my wife a cake.

We got the game f'd up bro, let's just hope our wives don't find out .....Then again, even if they did, I still ain't buyin a damn cake :lol:

So u got a basic cheesecake and some daises w/ some babies breath? Only explanation to u spending under $50 on that.
hell no strawberry cheesecake from juniors and fresh roses from the Mexican grocery who doesn't overprice flowers on V day... 

babies breath??? cannot compute

OP you still on this broad?

Let the bird fly, just the fact that you still thinking about is part of the reason u not smashing.

Dont put that much thought into it, I know u know that u missed that opportunity.

Move on, for your own sake

So u got a basic cheesecake and some daises w/ some babies breath? Only explanation to u spending under $50 on that.
hell no strawberry cheesecake from juniors and fresh roses from the Mexican grocery who doesn't overprice flowers on V day... 

babies breath??? cannot compute

Oh ok, I see u Casanova. Lol. Babies breath is the lil white flowers that they put in with your flowers when they bundle em up.

:lol: She ain't ever hear the L word from me. And yea, I was away so I couldn't hand deliver her flowers or anything, so ProFLowers or 1800Flowers or whichever has like a thing where they do 2 day shipments, first day just flowers, next day cake candy, a card, and balloons or something like that. That would've been around Saturday. I think it was around Wednesday when she hit me with the you are too nice, I'm looking for a man not a text buddy don't try to contact me stuff then added every other black male in Lawton between 25-35 on FB.

:lol: She ain't ever hear the L word from me. And yea, I was away so I couldn't hand deliver her flowers or anything, so ProFLowers or 1800Flowers or whichever has like a thing where they do 2 day shipments, first day just flowers, next day cake candy, a card, and balloons or something like that. That would've been around Saturday. I think it was around Wednesday when she hit me with the you are too nice, I'm looking for a man not a text buddy don't try to contact me stuff then added every other black male in Lawton between 25-35 on FB.

"don't try to contact me"???

Dude, you had to have done SOMETHING wrong.

"don't try to contact me"???

Dude, you had to have done SOMETHING wrong.

Yeah he sent a bird flowers

OP you gotta charge her to the game. I know you're mad at not capitalizing on the moment but it happens to the best of us. It's not necessarily your fault because it seems as though smashing (or kissing?) wasn't on your mind until that incident. What you need to do is forget about her and redeem yourself with another chick. As you're doing this ol girl is gonna come back around....then it's really game time

Should I just text her "My bad, I know I was slacking that night, I'm mad I kinda held out, o just didn't know if u wanted it, I gotchu next time tho :wink:, if there is a next..."?

dont pls. lmao.

youre not chasing someone that is worth it. her attention span is exponentially shorter than yours. you kind of had a shot since you guys were tipsy, but thats all shes worth really. try again some other time. she might smash other dudes till then but eff it, do not invest emotions at all pls lol.

Yo I'm taking her to go pick up some smoke right now should I just go in for the kiss tonight or should I just play it cool and seey ouher body language? Need a game plan ASAP

Yo I'm taking her to go pick up some smoke right now should I just go in for the kiss tonight or should I just play it cool and seey ouher body language? Need a game plan ASAP
What is wrong with praying on it? Why ask NTers. You know they won't be serious. 

U gonna smoke wit her opee

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom