Is the dougie the hardest dance to ever do?

So in essence I have come to two conclusions in this thread.

1. EarlWatson got his girl taken from him on the dance floor by a young cat doing the dougie.

2. All you have to do is go through a couple pages to see who can and cannot dance.

1. EarlWatson got his girl taken from him on the dance floor by a young cat doing the dougie.

2. All you have to do is go through a couple pages to see who can and cannot dance.

hate all yall want. while yall are posted on the wall looking at these girls thinking about how to approach them but never actually doing it, ill be dancing with them all night and then taking them home.

you_mad.jpg

hate all yall want. while yall are posted on the wall looking at these girls thinking about how to approach them but never actually doing it, ill be dancing with them all night and then taking them home.

you_mad.jpg

Originally Posted by kilojules64

The first page made me so mad that I will never be hot enough to bag chris brown that I couldn't even bring myself to skim the rest of the thread
frown.gif
frown.gif

Low self regard and a fat %*@? psshh i got this.

Originally Posted by kilojules64

The first page made me so mad that I will never be hot enough to bag chris brown that I couldn't even bring myself to skim the rest of the thread
frown.gif
frown.gif

Low self regard and a fat %*@? psshh i got this.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

1. ElderWatson took this girl from her dude on the dance floor by doing the Kappa Shimmy.

Originally Posted by kix4kix

1. ElderWatson took this girl from her dude on the dance floor by doing the Kappa Shimmy.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cartune

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.
Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing�feminine�thoooo?

chiiiiill i @!+! with the shimmy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Cartune: Hey now the Shimmy been droppin panties for close to 100 years now. It has done wonders for me as far as chicks goes, plus not one time is my hands anywhere near my hips when doing it.

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

Son is mad funny. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by cartune

Buffoons, and the girls that like that are girls that like buffoons, type of chicks i mess with would recoil in disgust if I wore some crap like that and danced like that.
Wait a male sorority minute you're a kappa talking about dancing�feminine�thoooo?

chiiiiill i @!+! with the shimmy
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ Cartune: Hey now the Shimmy been droppin panties for close to 100 years now. It has done wonders for me as far as chicks goes, plus not one time is my hands anywhere near my hips when doing it.

Male sorority...dude please, bet you wouldn't say that to us in person. My cardigan wearing, slacks rocking, Aldo shoe sporting brothers will clock you over the head with a cane...then shimmy like Antoine Walker used to do after hitting a go ahead bucket at a basketball game.

Son is mad funny. 
roll.gif
roll.gif

So this is what's hot in the streets???ole feminine dancing dudes because it's the new craze huh? Maybe the chicks like it so much because y'all imitating them so well, and as you know imitation is flattery
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
. They need a new song/dance called "Teach me how not to be a b***ch". Aint no way the shimmy "gayer" than this dance...No freaking way. So let me get this right...y'all go to the club...dance with a whole bunch of other dudes in a feminine manner with tight chick jeans on...to pull chicks??? ***Checks calendar*** Oh that's right 2012 is right around the corner.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

�
ElderWatson goin in. �
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

18 pages running and yep, still gay

laugh.gif

I just can't get down with the get down man..
Exactly.
Like...how do you even feel comfortable doing that in front of a biddie you trying to impress? 

roll.gif
  Clowns.

yeah its cool if you just goofing off and chilling with a few friends but IN THE CLUB? ...C'mon homie... you asking to get laughed at. 

laugh.gif

Exactly.
Like...how do you even feel comfortable doing that in front of a biddie you trying to impress? 

roll.gif
  Clowns.

yeah its cool if you just goofing off and chilling with a few friends but IN THE CLUB? ...C'mon homie... you asking to get laughed at. 

Originally Posted by Dame Theory

laugh.gif

Exactly.

roll.gif
  Clowns.

laughed at by who, other dudes? if the females are feeling it, why would i care what you dudes think?

laugh.gif

Exactly.

roll.gif
  Clowns.

laughed at by who, other dudes? if the females are feeling it, why would i care what you dudes think?

laugh.gif

Exactly.

roll.gif
  Clowns.

You are because you're defending yourself. Think about it.
grin.gif
. No man wants to look "Weak" (or whatever word ya'll would use, but we say weak) to his pack. You're just banking on the chance that if all that weakness nets you a BAD %%%!*, all is forgiving. Which is true. By any means, get the cat. But what if you do all that "hands on hips" type of +%!* and the women aren't feeling it? What then? Is it ok to say you look foolish then? Cuz I'm sure it's happened. Just like my "stand on the wall schwag" ain't batting a hunnid, yours ain't either. But I digress///

The thing is, I ain't knocking having fun, but I don't skin the cat the way some of  you guys do. I ALWAYS looked at clubs like this:

Dance floor = women
Bar = men
Somewhere in between = common ground.

I'ma do my two step and all. I ain't too cool to sway for a minute. But just like it ain't lady like to kill a 5th of Jim Beam at the bar, it ain't manly to do all that gyrating and pulsating that women be on.  This ain't middle school man
grin.gif
. Let your pair descend for a moment. Act like a MAN.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Exactly.

roll.gif
  Clowns.

You are because you're defending yourself. Think about it.
grin.gif
. No man wants to look "Weak" (or whatever word ya'll would use, but we say weak) to his pack. You're just banking on the chance that if all that weakness nets you a BAD %%%!*, all is forgiving. Which is true. By any means, get the cat. But what if you do all that "hands on hips" type of +%!* and the women aren't feeling it? What then? Is it ok to say you look foolish then? Cuz I'm sure it's happened. Just like my "stand on the wall schwag" ain't batting a hunnid, yours ain't either. But I digress///

The thing is, I ain't knocking having fun, but I don't skin the cat the way some of  you guys do. I ALWAYS looked at clubs like this:

Dance floor = women
Bar = men
Somewhere in between = common ground.

I'ma do my two step and all. I ain't too cool to sway for a minute. But just like it ain't lady like to kill a 5th of Jim Beam at the bar, it ain't manly to do all that gyrating and pulsating that women be on.  This ain't middle school man
grin.gif
. Let your pair descend for a moment. Act like a MAN.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom