Is the iphone coming to tmobile?

i really doubt it bro, its the same rumors every year. I know several people who are higher ups that work for T-Mobile and they have said themselves that there is no Iphone for T-Mobile anytime soon.

Yes and no. T-Mobile is in the works of refarming their network. What does that mean? It means that although TMOUS is not shelling out the cash to officially carry the iPhone, they are changing their network frequencies to ones that are strong and compatible with the iPhone radios. So in turn, customers wont be forced to use Edge w/ TMO as they have before. Some test markets report that some people see 3G (since thats what all iPhones are built up to) on their phones in TMO test markets.

If all goes well, u can buy an unlocked iPhone and use it on TMOs network fully functional 4G

wasnt it a big deal last year that it was coming...then it didnt come obviously...

wasnt the deal for att buying tmobile blocked or sumn?? im not sure...

it was official for a while, everything was a go..then a higher being pulled a david stern and said no...

somebody with more knowledge clarify

READ: the end of the year Tmobile will support 1900 iphone network! they are testing and building towers at this moment.

Just my personal opinion man, but it just seems that Android has implemented features in their OS that iOS should already have.
Once Ice Cream Sandwich was released, it seems that Android really stepped up their game from previous version releases. Android doesn't feel as clunky as it was in its earlier days and I find myself working more efficiently and easily with my Droid now.

I used to think that there was no way that Android could ever catch up to iOS back in the day, but then I figured that I would give Android a shot so I went and scooped up a Galaxy S3 a little over a week ago and I have no regrets.

These are just my reasons for choosing Android over iOS now:

-I don't have to convert files using iTunes to a particular format in order for it to be used on my phone. All I have to do is drag and drop. It saves me a lot of time.

-The level of customization on an Android is just too nice. I don't have to "root/jailbreak" my phone just so I can use an MP3 as a custom ringtone/notification tone. Launchers on Android allow me to customize the phone without having to root as well.

-I can download apps on to my phone directly from my Macbook.

-Expandable memory on handsets.

-Mail client on iOS can't even display PNG files.

-Ice Cream Sandwich makes the OS silky smooth. I can't wait to see what google is going to be giving us once Jellybean is out and I get "project butter" on my phone.

-I like how I can transfer a song from my Google Music library on to my Galaxy S3 on the go. I don't even need to sync my phone to a computer to have access to my entire music library.

Those are the reasons I can think of for now. I just prefer Android's OS.

-Drew

I've been had my iPhone with t-mobile for about 2 years or so..... service really sucks & I can't even take advantage of 3G services :smh:

Bill per month is cheap though.

I know each carrier is not for everyone, it all depends on were you live and what fits you best but....
I had Verizon and never had any issues but prcing was :x
switched to T-mobile because i was employed there a few years back and service and data speeds were great and employee pricing didnt hurt neither. Once i left the company i stuck with them and eventually decided to switch to sprint due to their truly unlimited data plan and because my wife really wanted an Iphone :smh: worst descision ever made..... I am now stuck with a Nexus s 4g (with no 4G data) on a 2 yr contract that does not end until October 2013.
Im truly thinking of giving it a year and just paying the ETF, It is that bad!
once Im done with Sprint im defenitley heading back to T-Mobile with or without an Iphone.

tmobile is wack though. im glad i left. they are raising prices, calls getting dropped left and right, customer service sucks now.:smh:

I know each carrier is not for everyone, it all depends on were you live and what fits you best but....
I had Verizon and never had any issues but prcing was :x
switched to T-mobile because i was employed there a few years back and service and data speeds were great and employee pricing didnt hurt neither. Once i left the company i stuck with them and eventually decided to switch to sprint due to their truly unlimited data plan and because my wife really wanted an Iphone :smh: worst descision ever made..... I am now stuck with a Nexus s 4g (with no 4G data) on a 2 yr contract that does not end until October 2013.
Im truly thinking of giving it a year and just paying the ETF, It is that bad!
once Im done with Sprint im defenitley heading back to T-Mobile with or without an Iphone.

I say pay etf and move on. I worked at all major carriers before and don't be somewhere paying for a service your not happy with. Been there before wit sprint in the 90s and I regret it.
It may cost u 500 but that's less then paying every month until 2013

Back
Top Bottom