Is the Release of the 11/12 Countdown Pack Overhyped?

Hey NT, i havent been this forum lately, i've seen alot of 11/12 pack forums. But Seriously guys, do you think it over hyped, cause i mean its the blackred colorway, probobaly cheap quality, like we have been seeing lal year. And then On those jumpan pros, the printed carbon fibre polate.... you never know..if you know what i mean. So here on NT is not copping, caause of cheap quality?

Thought i was gonna see pics
mad.gif
, untill then no comment.
mad.gif

Well when people keep making posts like this and there are not even pics out then definately overhyped

Hype for this pack will fall short of expectations. It will be the best selling pack but nothing close to DMP-esque levels.

Of course it is. Ive actually decided to pass now and just pick up the retro 11's and 12's again. I know what kind of quality im getting with those andim just sick of these cdp's, hype, hypebeasts, and the $450 re sale price when they drop.
indifferent.gif

theres hype because weve been waiting forever to see pics of the 12's and when we see them were going to be disapointed and end up just buying the olderretros

Originally Posted by Aman

Hey NT, i havent been this forum lately, i've seen alot of 11/12 pack forums. But Seriously guys, do you think it over hyped, cause i mean its the black red colorway, probobaly cheap quality, like we have been seeing lal year. And then On those jumpan pros, the printed carbon fibre polate.... you never know.. if you know what i mean. So here on NT is not copping, caause of cheap quality?
It's only the BEST colorway ever. I'm happy JB's been releasing a lot of black red colorways, for instance the black/red Hi's.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

Originally Posted by Aman

Hey NT, i havent been this forum lately, i've seen alot of 11/12 pack forums. But Seriously guys, do you think it over hyped, cause i mean its the black red colorway, probobaly cheap quality, like we have been seeing lal year. And then On those jumpan pros, the printed carbon fibre polate.... you never know.. if you know what i mean. So here on NT is not copping, caause of cheap quality?
It's only the BEST colorway ever. I'm happy JB's been releasing a lot of black red colorways, for instance the black/red Hi's.

pimp.gif
Co-Sign

i think that the hype of this pack is so big because there hasnt been any pics yet so people are really anxious to see some pics

i think that the hype of this pack is so big because there hasnt been any pics yet so people are really anxious to see some pics

I can care less about hype. If I want the pack I will cop the pack. It will be a nice exclamation to the 23 packs. The end is near...oh wait I am sure JB willfind another way for us to spend over three bills on some shoes and I will be the same fool copping them.

There really isn't any reason to talk about if they're cool or not and if theyre over hyped or not until we have real mens size pictures

Back
Top Bottom