is there a better lookin bottle of liquor than .......

Anyone know where I could find that Kaws x Hennessy bottle, I'd like to get one as a gift for a friend of mine.

Some good ones posted
DisaronnoAmaretto750.jpg

Ohhhh how I do love Jack D. Great stuff right there. That Jack D gentlemens Jack is off the chain too!

Originally Posted by Shady4Life

^ How is that? Was lookin at it the other day...
Very GOOD, Very Smooth

Got some of this for the Weekend, never had it but the bottle itself is attracting
laugh.gif

2e1abki.jpg

Originally Posted by lobotomybeats

Originally Posted by onewearz

got that old western look , feel like a real tough guy when i drink Jack .

show me one better ......
I agree.  But that is the last bottle.  The new bottle is sexier.

jack-daniels.jpg

sick.gif
Can't believe they did that. I feel like my wife got a breast reduction without consulting with me first.

If Jack wasn't my only friend in the entire galaxy I'd stop drinking it.

I already forgive you Jack. Can't wait to see you tonight, babe.

610023x.jpg

If you don't understand now, you will when you grow up.  If you're lucky.

Originally Posted by th3kid

Originally Posted by ONEOSI

Anyone know where I could find that Kaws x Hennessy bottle, I'd like to get one as a gift for a friend of mine.

happy.gif

The bottle is ok and I have never had a drop of alcohol in my life, my friend asked a bout it and it's his b-day this Monday so I figured it would be a good gift. If it were a bottle of BBQ sauce then hell yeah I'd get one for me.

Originally Posted by Ghenges

610023x.jpg

If you don't understand now, you will when you grow up.  If you're lucky.

might as well go for this then
happy.gif

johnnie-walker-blue-label-picture.jpg

came back from the bar a bit too drunk this past weekend and me and  the boys decided to order some pizzas and wings and dust off a bottle of blue.  probably not the best idea, but im sure i enjoyed it at the time.

When I was in Germany, there was this liquor store I went to (i'm only 14 though). There was this HUUUUUUGE version of the classic Jack Daniels classic bottle. It was about 3.5 to 4 ft tall, and my uncle took a picture of me holding it. He did the same when I was holding a huge bottle of Absolut. Sadly, the pics got deleted. Would've posted them as they were lol.

Back
Top Bottom