roll.gif

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by angeezy

this made me laugh recently.
tumblr_ksmkvy9OVC1qzhr0oo1_1280.jpg
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i dont get it....[/color]
Yall can't be that slow. Her boss is banging her brains out and she's giving her man weak excuses as to why she's going to his house. The PS3 part and no games I guess is to be current or just something his friend said to scare him.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I dont get the PS3 part douche....i just get why people "[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]"[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]punk @*+*+[/color]

The ps3 is a play on the fact that most people who own either the wii or the 360 believe that the ps3's selection of games is highly lacking or crap. Hencethe fact that the dude says, "the ps3 has not games."

It's pretty much making fun of the ps3 game library.

BTW,

PS3 > all.

laugh.gif
I was trying to post that CSI pic a while back, but it kept getting resized.
eek.gif
eek.gif
at the camouflage pics that's pretty crazy
laugh.gif

Yall can't be that slow. Her boss is banging her brains out and she's giving her man weak excuses as to why she's going to his house. The PS3 part and no games I guess is to be current or just something his friend said to scare him.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I dont get the PS3 part douche....i just get why people "[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
Don't lie. You didn't get it

frail $#%

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

frail $#%
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]there's only 1 thing in that pic that doesnt make sense, well not to me, the ps3 %+*!....yourpenis is frail[/color]

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif

frail $#%
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]there's only 1 thing in that pic that doesnt make sense, well not to me, the ps3 %+*!....your penis is frail[/color]
roll.gif
It aint my fault you can't understand simple jokes.Frail enough for your mother.

i dont get it....
i think you are the slow one. the whole wife boning the boss thing is a setup to make a joke about how the ps3 doesnt have any games i.e. that theps3 doesnt have any games compared to the xbox 360

Originally Posted by JuJu

i think you are the slow one. the whole wife boning the boss thing is a setup to make a joke about how the ps3 doesnt have any games i.e. that the ps3 doesnt have any games compared to the xbox 360
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Shut up[/color]

i dont get it....
i think you are the slow one. the whole wife boning the boss thing is a setup to make a joke about how the ps3 doesnt have any games i.e. that the ps3 doesnt have any games compared to the xbox 360
Shut up
wow if your telling me to shut up because you think when i said "i think you are the slow one" i was talking about you then i take backwhat i said about zik. you are a moron.

i dont get it....
Shut up
wow if your telling me to shut up because you think when i said "i think you are the slow one" i was talking about you then i take back what i said about zik. you are a moron.

its not that serious are you guys really having beef over a joke?

Originally Posted by YouMadYouBad

wow if your telling me to shut up because you think when i said "i think you are the slow one" i was talking about you then i take back what i said about zik. you are a moron.

its not that serious are you guys really having beef over a joke?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]naw...me zik cool....idk why this dude taking it to the extreme thou[/color]

Nah, Mac was right. Shut up.

laugh.gif

a few of these have me
laugh.gif

im surprised no one posted the pic with the animals leaning on the table...for some reason that always gets me.

Back
Top Bottom