Originally Posted by JuJu

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by angeezy

this made me laugh recently.
tumblr_ksmkvy9OVC1qzhr0oo1_1280.jpg
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i dont get it....[/color]
Yall can't be that slow. Her boss is banging her brains out and she's giving her man weak excuses as to why she's going to his house. The PS3 part and no games I guess is to be current or just something his friend said to scare him.
i think you are the slow one. the whole wife boning the boss thing is a setup to make a joke about how the ps3 doesnt have any games i.e. that the ps3 doesnt have any games compared to the xbox 360
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]Shut up[/color]
wow if your telling me to shut up because you think when i said "i think you are the slow one" i was talking about you then i take back what i said about zik. you are a moron.

its not that serious are you guys really having beef over a joke?
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]naw...me zik cool....idk why this dude taking it to the extreme thou[/color]
LOUD NOISES!!!1
anchorman_brick_grenade.jpg

Originally Posted by xGOx

This had me in tears laughing so hard

2qtlijq.jpg

eek.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

This is hands down, the funniest thing I've ever seen posted on NT. Its wrong, but I've been laughing for at least 5 minutes

Originally Posted by angeezy

this made me laugh recently.
tumblr_ksmkvy9OVC1qzhr0oo1_1280.jpg
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]i dont get it....[/color]
Yall can't be that slow. Her boss is banging her brains out and she's giving her man weak excuses as to why she's going to his house. The PS3 part and no games I guess is to be current or just something his friend said to scare him.
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I dont get the PS3 part douche....i just get why people "[/color]
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]"[/color]

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]punk @*+*+[/color]
laugh.gif
Don't lie. You didn't get it

frail $#%
both of you are frail. and i cant see this pic.
grin.gif

Yo can somebody post the pic of that stick figure backing away from his computer screen like he just saw something disgusting. That pic is literally whatI'm doing in some of these other threads.

Back
Top Bottom