Is there a way around the 2 drink minimum?

Wait do some of ya'll just sit in a comedy club, laugh, and bounce without getting something that will help support the comic and get more comics there? Doesn't have to be a drink, essentially just means "buy something".

Wait do some of ya'll just sit in a comedy club, laugh, and bounce without getting something that will help support the comic and get more comics there? Doesn't have to be a drink, essentially just means "buy something".
Same dudes spending 300 dollars on some yeezys or off white garbage but complain about spending 10 dollars on drinks to support others.

Sounds about NikeTalk.

It be like that when ugly strippers are working that night.

Short story time: I was getting a dance from a nice brunette on my birthday, she got mad when I tried to rub her nice area. Fast forward an hour later at our table with bottle service and money spilling out of my pockets. She goes up to me asking if I want another dance. I turn away from her ignoring her and tell my brother to kick her out our area. Writing this all out, I sound like a birthday douche.

You rich? “Money spilling out”

That money for drinks doesn’t go to the comic though. That’s for the venue and staff.

The ticket price is to get it and watch it, you shouldn’t be buying anything extra you don’t want.

Same dudes spending 300 dollars on some yeezys or off white garbage but complain about spending 10 dollars on drinks to support others.

Sounds about NikeTalk.

Why buy something you don’t want?

Went to a strip club with a two drink minimum before I was into drinking. Bottled water was 5 bucks.

Water?
tenor.gif

i can't imagine going to a comedy show and not buying alcoholic drinks tbh

i love me a drink though

Water, which probably cost more than an actual drink. Or don't go to the club, I've been to these comedy clubs, there's no way around it. They know and they will approach you several times.
See, I refuse to pay money for water. I would rather buy a sugary drink than to buy overpriced element that should be free.

i can't imagine going to a comedy show and not buying alcoholic drinks tbh i love me a drink though
Yea that might be true for people that actually drink. I don't even drink, so that isn't an option for me.

See, I refuse to pay money for water. I would rather buy a sugary drink than to buy overpriced element that should be free.

Yea that might be true for people that actually drink. I don't even drink, so that isn't an option for me.
So buy your two sodas or soda and an appetizer and be quiet.

This thread is stupid

So buy your two sodas or soda and an appetizer and be quiet.

This thread is stupid
I would buy food before anything.

It is food or nothing.

But my point was I hate the concept of paying for water so much that I might be willing to buy something I don't drink. (Sodas/Juice).

That "paying for water" thing is a fallacy too, you're paying for it to be processed and made available to you. Otherwise go get your own from the lake and clean it or build your own well.

That "paying for water" thing is a fallacy too, you're paying for it to be processed and made available to you. Otherwise go get your own from the lake and clean it or build your own well.
You can play by that set of rules, I won't . Not paying for water.

Yea the strip club def be charging $5 for water bottles. But its never nothing I trip off of though cuz I know what Im getting myself into. If youre a person that doesnt frequent them itll shock u but its really just a part of the whole environment. The whole establishment is a finesse, its just up to u on what u decide to give them lol

This. I went to The Comedy Store this summer, they have a 2 drink minimum. IIRC, it's not necessarily 2 DRINKS, you could get a drink and some food and be good.

Back
Top Bottom